England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011

1983-2011

England tour of India - Oct 14 - Oct 29, 2011  

1. 1.

^Yeah but the batting lacks firepower tbh. No Sehwag/SRT at the top and Yuvraj in the middle order. It would be better for us if the wickets take some turn.
True but fear not, we have many batsmen capable of scoring runs on Indian tracks. We will need to score slightly bigger though. I seriously hope we play 2 spinners. No point playing a waste of space extra seamer. Ojha should have been in the squad as he has proven he can at least keep it tight.
I know. You were mentioning about batting. I back these players to score 280+ in each game. I am hoping that bowlers like Vinay who apparently are good at taking wickets on Indian pitches' date=' will deliver.[/quote'] India found it difficult to defend even 300+ score with full strength bowling line-up in WC.
Harbhajan is definately taller than 5' 10" irfan_pathan_harbhajan_yuvraj_051028.jpg Harbhajan is listed on wiki as 5'11" Irfan 6'1" and Yuvraj 6'2" Also I have never seen Yuvraj towered Harbhajan 4 inches in any match
Bhait Irfan is not 6 '1'...he is not even full 6"...Irfan is around 5'11"...Yusuf is 6'1"....Sreesanth 5'10"..PK 5'10" as well...RP is 5'11"...Zak is 6"...Nehra is 6'1"
Bhait Irfan is not 6 '1'...he is not even full 6"...Irfan is around 5'11"...Yusuf is 6'1"....Sreesanth 5'10"..PK 5'10" as well...RP is 5'11"...Zak is 6"...Nehra is 6'1"
Irfan is definately 6+ .5-6 years back I went to a popular sports goods shop in Delhi ,the owner of the shop was solid 5-11 + and I asked what his height is he said 5-11" ,then there was a photo of him with Irfan Pathan and Irfan was taller than him I asked ,is Irfan taller than you he said yeah he is 6' or 6'-1"
True but fear not' date=' we have many batsmen capable of scoring runs on Indian tracks. We will need to score slightly bigger though. I seriously hope we play 2 spinners. No point playing a waste of space extra seamer. Ojha should have been in the squad as he has proven he can at least keep it tight.[/quote'] We will definitely play 2 spinners - Ashwin and Jadeja. The question is whether they play another spinner or 3 seamers. I expect 3 seamers and 2 spinners with Jadeja at 7.