Jadeja is actually a good odi player.

Also he will no doubt improve a lot over next 3 years. Again do not forget his a kid at 22
He still looked bit weak in the knees.. Has vastly improved. Next thing he should concentrate a bit on his strength training. He's also a fantastic fielder. All in all a useful cricketer in the shorter version of the game.
what about Yuvi's contribution to win us the ODI world cup in 2011 and he also was MAN OF THE TOURNAMENT....you apeshyt..all this happened and you don't have no clue..maybe your were under a bloody rock eating sand ..now go back into the sand you typical shitbag' date= some monkeyshit hater you are..please die :finger:
Someone caught feelings :giggle: I commend him for winning us the WC, but wasnt he picked as a batsmen? He had more bowling highlights then batting :giggle:
Civil manner? so it means that some ******* poster can post crap about a Indian cricket player..and that scumbag should be respected just because he is a member of ICF? just doesn't make sense...who do you respect more? some trashy poster or a Indian cricketer who has made his country proud with his achievements..you decide
Like I said, If you dont agree with someone else's point disagree to it in a civil manner and dont go ballistic.
Someone caught feelings :giggle: I commend him for winning us the WC, but wasnt he picked as a batsmen? He had more bowling highlights then batting :giggle:
he scored 4 fifties and one hundred in wc :facepalm: u are a blind hater of yuvi :headshake: