Irani Trophy Discussion thread - Rajasthan v/s Rest of India - October 1-5th

saneindian

I hope MSD is watching Umesh bowl and picks him ahead of VK for the ODIs.
Ridiculous assessment. He has bowled six overs only, in a different format of the game, with a different ball, against batsmen who are not international quality. Let's see what he can do over an entire season in the relevant format of the game.
I have seen 6 overs of umesh and am shocked why ws he not in england he wud have bowled 150K there and got some movment too...
Where is the evidence that our bowlers bowl quicker in England then elsewhere? Sreesanth bowled at 130kph, are you saying that he bowls slower than that in India. How about Ishant? He was 140kph in West Indies but was mainly 135kph in England.
Where is the evidence that our bowlers bowl quicker in England then elsewhere? Sreesanth bowled at 130kph' date=' are you saying that he bowls slower than that in India. How about Ishant? He was 140kph in West Indies but was mainly 135kph in England.[/quote'] Due to overload. Ishant bowled 300 overs in 2 months over 7 test matches. No one would bowl 140+ in that situation. England bowlers gotta bowl only in one innings for long and they slowed down only that and that was in last test when they had India follow on. And don't talk about Sreesanth as he was not fit and was just coming form an injury without any match practice and lacked stamina due to that.
Ridiculous assessment. He has bowled six overs only' date=' in a different format of the game, with a different ball, against batsmen who are not international quality. Let's see what he can do over an entire season in the relevant format of the game.[/quote'] Then you mean Dhoni should play Vinay who bowls at 125K, don't take any wicket and goes for 6.5 RPO in ODIs.
Due to overload. Ishant bowled 300 overs in 2 months over 7 test matches. No one would bowl 140+ in that situation. England bowlers gotta bowl only in one innings for long and they slowed down only that and that was in last test when they had India follow on. And don't talk about Sreesanth as he was not fit and was just coming form an injury without any match practice and lacked stamina due to that.
Yes. But I did not make any claim. I just ask where is the evidence that our bowlers would bowl quicker in England than elsewhere.