INDIA vs Australian umpires.......

Robelinda

Just uploading what i get requested to do. Ive had about 80 requests for the umpiring in this test. Out of the 4200 requests I have received I upload what is most requested first.....a lot of people message me with all sorts of bits of play that they remember, I personally have no great interest in what i upload. In fact o rarely upload anything i want, obviously i don't need to upload something to watch it!! Its all for the fans out there.....

Just uploading what i get requested to do. Ive had about 80 requests for the umpiring in this test. Out of the 4200 requests I have received I upload what is most requested first.....a lot of people message me with all sorts of bits of play that they remember' date=' I personally have no great interest in what i upload. In fact o rarely upload anything i want, obviously i don't need to upload something to watch it!! Its all for the fans out there.....[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:

Just uploading what i get requested to do. Ive had about 80 requests for the umpiring in this test. Out of the 4200 requests I have received I upload what is most requested first.....a lot of people message me with all sorts of bits of play that they remember' date=' I personally have no great interest in what i upload. In fact o rarely upload anything i want, obviously i don't need to upload something to watch it!! [b']Its all for the fans out there.....
:hatsoff:

Just uploading what i get requested to do. Ive had about 80 requests for the umpiring in this test. Out of the 4200 requests I have received I upload what is most requested first.....a lot of people message me with all sorts of bits of play that they remember' date=' I personally have no great interest in what i upload. In fact o rarely upload anything i want, obviously i don't need to upload something to watch it!! Its all for the fans out there.....[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Just uploading what i get requested to do. Ive had about 80 requests for the umpiring in this test. Out of the 4200 requests I have received I upload what is most requested first.....a lot of people message me with all sorts of bits of play that they remember' date=' I personally have no great interest in what i upload. In fact o rarely upload anything i want, obviously i don't need to upload something to watch it!! Its all for the fans out there.....[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: