Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

Whenever Shami and Bhuvaneshwar have bowled in tandem' date=' they have created pressure on the opposition. This is something rare in Indian cricket.[/quote'] yep and they are different kind of bowlers..one guy can bowl bouncer at 140k and gets late swing other guy can bend the ball both ways if conditions help..both are fairly accurate that wicket of cook and pressure on bell was very important
Shami Kabab bowls at a good pace ... but more importantly he has good control ... a quality that has been missing in Indian pacers lately.
he actually debuted a bit early for my liking still needs to improve his control also this is not his best i just hope we get one of tracks like we had vs pak this guy can bend the ball late if conditions help :--D
he actually debuted a bit early for my liking still needs to improve his control also this is not his best i just hope we get one of tracks like we had vs pak this guy can bend the ball late if conditions help :--D
There's nothing in this track. He's moved one or 2 but as he showed last match he can move it of the seam when track is offering something. His seam position is good.
There's nothing in this track. He's moved one or 2 but as he showed last match he can move it of the seam when track is offering something. His seam position is good.
yeah today there wasnt much help but good thing is he kept it tight and got cook by bowing in good area i have seen him swing bal a mile in domestic cricket and that to very late.. def we see a test debut soon with yadav injured
we got two decent bowlers for odis now all we need is someone to support them the options are aaron' date=' irfan, vinay, dinda and sreeshanth among those who have played odis already[/quote'] Irfan might come in as a all rounder in helpful conditions, where we can play both him and BK. Vinay is a decent ODI option, but Sreesanth is too erratic. Will be great one day and totally **** another. Out of those Aaron is the best ODI option, imo but he's always injured. Maybe should try out Sidarth Kaul in ODI's. Had a good yorker. Mohit Sharma is next in line probably though.
Irfan might come in as a all rounder in helpful conditions, where we can play both him and BK. Vinay is a decent ODI option, but Sreesanth is too erratic. Will be great one day and totally **** another. Out of those Aaron is the best ODI option, imo but he's always injured. Maybe should try out Sidarth Kaul in ODI's. Had a good yorker. Mohit Sharma is next in line probably though.
kaul needs one more season