Bigg Boss 5 - Live Episode

Prakat

As someone who has watched a whole season I can tell you that it isn't scripted. The show is managed by endemol who make the other versions of it including the original one. These shows are broadcast in countries that are a lot more media-savvy than India so the techniques and processes they employ aren't as manipulative and viewer-disrespectful as you would imagine. I'm sure that what you are saying would be a near certainty if this was completely home-grown.
Wasnt there a episode last year where the inmates escaped from the house? Do you think that was spontaneous or scripted :hmmm:

Wasnt there a episode last year where the inmates escaped from the house? Do you think that was spontaneous or scripted :hmmm:
arey there was no foood so they jumped the wall its something expected out of someone who's been living away duniya sey for about 3 months.. what is sooo 'scripted' about escaping ? i dont see them do anything that seems completely out of the way. If you are put in a house with strange people so there is bound to be dosti, dushmani, pyaar, flirt, gossip :dontknow: wese now they have barbed wires and shiit :woot: