Ra.One-Superhero Flick

rkt.india

jiss din maaloom padega pairo taley zameen khisak jayegi fir mere wise words yaad karna
:hatsoff:
yaaaaaa ek waqt tha when i used to download all these diff TV series and movies.. per ab dil nahi kakrta i guess badi hogayi na umar beeet gayi meri..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But' date=' if I am a quality concious company, I would call back my products if I realize it is utter crap, instead of promoting it. But then SRK has never been about quality.[/quote'] Well that's not right ,he along with aamir has always done experiments with his character be it Maya memsab,kabhi ha kabhi na,hey ram ,darr,anjam,swades,chak de,mnik,the sex scene with deepa sahi was the most raunchiest I have ever seen,from movie Maya memsab, one hell of a sex scene.

Well that's not right ' date='[b']he along with aamir has always done experiments with his character be it Maya memsab,kabhi ha kabhi na,hey ram ,darr,anjam,swades,chak de,mnik,the seen with deepa sahi was the most raunchiest seen I have ever seen,from movie Maya memsab,he'll of a sex scene.
in the last few years SRK has done pretty much the same kind of roles in all his films (with very few exceptions like Chak De or Swades)

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :sick: jiss din maaloom padega pairo taley zameen khisak jayegi fir mere wise words yaad karna
Last edited by Moderator : Today at 10:01 PM. Reason: thoda page width pe daya khao :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

films like Om Shanti OM' date=' Rab ne Bana di Jodi, Billu, Chalte Chalte, Main Hoon Naa, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna etc[/quote'] Well in chalte chalte he played role of person who cannot tolerate any body hurting his self respect,oso was a movie base on re incarnation,r.n.b.j was about a person desperate to win his wife's heart,mhn I agree was over the top,but knak was a very bold subject about extramarital affairs ,which he played beautifully,my reason for admiring him : he achieved things without any film background,he lost his parents at a very young age and to achieve what he has achieved is in itself is amazing, secondly during premier of kabhi haan kabhi na I was there with my father ,as soon as he enter crowd erupted to take his autograph , I was very disappointed and started crying ,suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder ,I was stunned to see him he not only gave me his autograph but also cheered me up.