West Indies tour of India, Nov-Dec 2011

ganeshran

The reason why 3 fast bowlers is because reverse swing comes into play. The Kolkata and delhi pitch are pretty dry. I'd rather take my chances with Aaron against some hapless WI batting and get him more exposure. how many matches have we won in the last 2 years at home playing 2 spinners?

The reason why 3 fast bowlers is because reverse swing comes into play. The Kolkata and delhi pitch are pretty dry. I'd rather take my chances with Aaron against some hapless WI batting and get him more exposure. how many matches have we won in the last 2 years at home playing 2 spinners?
Abe kya 3 fast bowlers ke piche parh gaya hai tu :D.All 3 tracks,Delhi,Kolkatta and Mumbai will help spinners,2 of which were assisting the spinners in ODIs as well.
Abe kya 3 fast bowler ke piche parh gaya hai tu :D.All 3 tracks' date='Delhi,Kolkatta and Mumbai will help spinners,2 of which were assisting the spinners in ODIs as well.[/quote'] Then drop Ishant. I just wanna see Aaron and Yadav bowling :(( Our spinners are pretty much useless, although most of it is harbhajan :cantstop:. I think Ojha and Ashwin should have a field day against the hapless Windies. Anything less than 3-0 is a fkng crime.

The XI is pretty predictable. At least the Raina disaster is averted for now. Well done selectors. If they hadn't taken this call, he would've scored big here and booked his ticket to Australia.... But now Yuvraj will do the same instead :banghead: Two n00bs in the pace department. If they are backing Fletcher on this then good call again. Another farce in the spin department. Ashwin will be interesting, mind.

Then drop Ishant. I just wanna see Aaron and Yadav bowling :(( Our spinners are pretty much useless, although most of it is harbhajan :cantstop:. I think Ojha and Ashwin should have a field day against the hapless Windies. Anything less than 3-0 is a fkng crime.
Well said :D And we should win 3-0,provided we get good pitches unlike like year against Kiwis :sick:
Mukund, Raina, Sree, Bhajji, RP Singh, Mishra, Saha lost their spot, Munaf out due to injury. 8 changes to the squad! Barring Ishant every bowler has lost his spot. Truly sweeping changes.
Mukund - He will be back later on Raina - sucks Sree- Sucks bhajji - sucks RP singh - overweight and sucks Mishra- god he sucks. Still keeps bowling no balls after no balls Saha - ehh understandable

Very pleased with the squad. Delighted for the two pacemen and also Ashwin and Ojha. Rahul Sharma is an interesting one, it must mean that he has impressed with his attitude or skills while he has been in the squad. I'm all for him gaining more experience with first team members. Mishra has been discarded which is also excellent news. Overall very good from the selectors for once.