West Indies tour of India, Nov-Dec 2011

ganeshran

Naah, dhoni deserves a break, we play the most number of matches in world now, and captain dhoni has not only played every match, he played the useless champions league. They better give him some rest before the all important aussie tour. ****ing india cements owner srinivasan won't give him a rest from ipl or champions league. Forget it.
Well he can rest from last odi and rest from all odis against windies. If we gonna be No 1 need to thrash windies and win all games. NO ONE SHOULD REST FROM TESTS! Loads of other games they can rest from. Priorities are all wrong and even fans are now getting priorities all wong. Wanting the indian test captain to rest against a test series v windies at home, what has the world come to:headshake:
Whats all this resting from tests everyone wants. sums up were we go wrong. We need to win all tests and go at them with best team. If players need rest, then rest in odis, champs league and IPL. Dhoni should miss out odis against windies. But tests he must play
this x 1000.if you cant play tests then you need to retire or make way for youngsters. we saw how the resting of the seniors(for the west indies series) worked out .we couldnt whitewash WI and had the worse overseas tour ever.we need to make a statement and win 3-0 against the windies.

guys , do u think dat srt,sehwag,ishant or zak will play d series!!! no ways none of them will, they r enjoying their vacations...bloody hell.................so dat leaves us with gg,rahane,dravid,laxman,kohli,raina,dhoni,pk,uy/aaron,bhajj,ashwin/ojha.............i seriously believe pujara nd rohit dont have technique 2 play in tests mayb in india, but certainly not abroad, anyway both r injured :haha:.............am sure raina will do well against wi.....dont think pk will b a good bowler in india, it wont swing trust me, windies can play him easily, though will not leak much runs, but common we r here 2 pick wickets nd win...............pitches will be spinning one if not then defo will spin in d 3rd innings + wi cant play spin...........so play bhajji nd ojha/ashwin.........we need a genuine speedster who`ll get reverse swing nd can knock of the tail in a flash, so aaron or yadav must play.............i cant see any different team :((

guys ' date=' do u think dat srt,sehwag,ishant or zak will play d series!!! no ways none of them will, they r enjoying their vacations...bloody hell.................so dat leaves us with gg,rahane,dravid,laxman,kohli,raina,dhoni,pk,uy/aaron,bhajj,ashwin/ojha.............i seriously believe pujara nd rohit dont have technique 2 play in tests mayb in india, but certainly not abroad, anyway both r injured :haha:.............am sure raina will do well against wi.....dont think pk will b a good bowler in india, it wont swing trust me, windies can play him easily, though will not leak much runs, but common we r here 2 pick wickets nd win...............pitches will be spinning one if not then defo will spin in d 3rd innings + wi cant play spin...........so play bhajji nd ojha/ashwin.........we need a genuine speedster who`ll get reverse swing nd can knock of the tail in a flash, so aaron or yadav must play.............i cant see any different team :(([/quote'] Rohit, Pujara don't have class, technique according to u, wonder what game of cricket you watch maybe it is called dreaming, or you onto something,this is the stupidest , retarded post I have read, please start watching and understanding the game , this is an embarrassment.:facepalm::facepalm:

rest sehwag as he still has some problems. we want a 100% fit sehwag in aus gambhirrahane/mukund dravid tendulkar laxman pujara (if fit)/kohli/manish pandey/rahane(if mukund is opening) dhoni ashwin jadeja praveen kumar ishant (if fit)/umesh yadav we can try out ashwin & jadeja as the 2 spinners after their successes in odis. harbhajan is ****. ojha & mishra havent done too much in their chances in tests no need to try out raina. he might hit a 100 here, but then he will struggle in aus. same goes for yuvraj as well. rohit sharma is a slogger fit for only 20/20

hahahahahaha :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
you can laugh but the people who have watched him in FC knows it.:two_thumbs_up: He was the best batsman even in out U19 in matches approaching that WC if you had followed that team. He had played some good innings on South Africa U19 tour before the WC, but he did not get many chances in WC as the top order did his job most of the times. Don't judge him how he plays or does in IPL even if he looks awkward in hitting the ball in IPL.

Tendulkar if fit or Mukund Sehwag he needs to get in form Gambhir if rested Dhawan who is good square of the wicket also Dravid Laxman Dhoni Yuvraj IS ALWAYS A MATCH WINNER , MORE IN odi's but is growing as a test player Zaheer if fit , Sreesanth if not Ishant Varun Umesh Ashwin Rahul Sharma best team to build confidence for spinners on home ground Jadeja is decent in longer version also and plays straight plus a decent spinner Kohli has a lot of time to play pace , talent you cannot ignore P Parmeswaram left hander, DECENT PACE AND GOOD ACTION , SEAM, , better him then RP. West Indies not being the strongest team , also considering the big challenge of the Aussie tour, planning , preparation is important , P K can be rested and lets give the experienced players in form and the new bies the games under their belt so we can pick the right team for that tour.

Resting seniors is not the issue here' date=' trying out new guys is!! Seniors have to make way for them[/quote'] Given there is an Australian tour coming up, don't you think it would be a bad idea to not let seniors have match practice. The trio hasn't played cricket since the Eng test series, so to take them to Australia without much match practice might prove bad as it did against England.
Is Rahul Sharma really ready for test cricket? His FC record seems poor and i havent seen him bowl much in ranji trophy.Does anyone think he has the variations and is ready to play in test cricket?
Rahul sharma is very tall, accurate , will not turn like warne , has variations , someone who can build pressure and get wickets even on bouncier tracks , using his height , bowls a bit faster.Short of experience , but W I is the best team to play for a spinner plus if he does well , we can take him to Australia .Mishra , Chalwa to me not for test's , Chawla has time on his hands though.