Should Ravindra Jadeja be tried in Test cricket at Home

Bits and pieces players should not play Tests. I disagree that it is his bowling he would need to improve. You would only consider a player like Jadeja if he was plundering the runs with the bat, and then that would be for the no.6 spot. Why would you pick him primarily for bowling? Compromising on quality just to strengthen lower-order batting? Batting is clearly his strongest suit, if he continues to score then we can talk as no one has nailed the no.6 spot yet.

Jadeja will play test cricket this year, or get into the squad that is the feeling I have.His batting seems to have flourished, he has the technique,bowling we can wait and see how differently he bowls in test's although his Ranji stats are good,Iqbal Abdulla very talented, perhaps better spinner in the longer version then Jadeja

Ravindra Jadeja-Ideal for NO 6 Position.. I think more than kohli and sharma,Ravindra Jadeja is more capable test batsman and bowler.. Look at his positive qualities from t20 and odi.. 1) he is selfish and selfish players are useful for tests.. 2) he showed his capability in t20 world cup that he can bat longer with slow batting. 3) In crisis he always makes useful runs when indian team is losing.. 4) his bowling is Bonus.... He is Ideal replacement for ganguly and can be future captain for india..

I think more than kohli and sharma,Ravindra Jadeja is more capable test batsman and bowler.. Look at his positive qualities from t20 and odi.. 1) he is selfish and selfish players are useful for tests.. 2) he showed his capability in t20 world cup that he can bat longer with slow batting. 3) In crisis he always makes useful runs when indian team is losing.. 4) his bowling is Bonus.... He is Ideal replacement for ganguly and can be future captain for india..
:haha: