Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

Best Drama at the Emmys and Anna Gunn (Skylar) wins a deserved best supporting actress :hatsoff: Having never watched The Newsroom can not say whether Jeff Daniels deserved best actor more than Cranston Not seen the latest episode yet :nervous:

One last episode of greatest show on earth is left :(( Todd is the coolest Psycho on TV. All said and done WW is FTW [Greatest character ever] Looks like Walt is back to kill Jesse, Nazi gang & his old partners. At least they should dedicate an hour & half , without ads for last episode .

Having never watched The Newsroom can not say whether Jeff Daniels deserved best actor more than Cranston Not seen the latest episode yet :nervous:
Newsroom is created by Aaron Sorkin (Social Network, Moneyball fame). It's very interesting and it will ring closer to some people on this forum who keep on singing about 'paid media'. I would recommend you to have a go. It's Sorkin style - you will have fast dialogue delivery with multiple people talking at the same time. The first season was amazing while the second was strictly "good". HBO has renewed it for a 3rd season. I believe these Emmy's are for the previous year? If so, Cranston would have his hands on the award next year.

Walt goes back to get ricin- could be for Gretchen and her husbvand, he was pretty pissed with them. He is such an epic actor Cranston, his expression change when he saw them downplay his role in their company said it all. Todd yes totally agree creepy psycho mofo. It was crushing to see Jesse not escapse and then even more so to see Andrea get shot. I think these Neo Nazis will get their cumuppence though. Too nasty to survive. Walt does not know Jesse is alive but it might mean both working together again to bring down Uncle Jack and his crew Anna Gunn has been brilliant- yesterday too that scene where they break into the Whites house was scary, she was excellent

Newsroom is created by Aaron Sorkin (Social Network, Moneyball fame). It's very interesting and it will ring closer to some people on this forum who keep on singing about 'paid media'. I would recommend you to have a go. It's Sorkin style - you will have fast dialogue delivery with multiple people talking at the same time. The first season was amazing while the second was strictly "good". HBO has renewed it for a 3rd season. I believe these Emmy's are for the previous year? If so, Cranston would have his hands on the award next year.
Yes previous year. Breaking Bad should sweep the board next year, Aaron Paul deserves an award. Will try and check out The Newsroom sounds interesting. Sorkin wrote the West Wing too right, got the boxset but never seen that!

Walt goes back to get ricin- could be for Gretchen and her husbvand, he was pretty pissed with them. He is such an epic actor Cranston, his expression change when he saw them downplay his role in their company said it all. Todd yes totally agree creepy psycho mofo. It was crushing to see Jesse not escapse and then even more so to see Andrea get shot. I think these Neo Nazis will get their cumuppence though. Too nasty to survive. Walt does not know Jesse is alive but it might mean both working together again to bring down Uncle Jack and his crew Anna Gunn has been brilliant- yesterday too that scene where they break into the Whites house was scary, she was excellent
When did he go to get ricin? I don't know if he would go after Gray Matter people, I think that moment was more of a realisation for him that his name will be soiled if he goes out now. He realised the money doesn't mean anything to his family after all the crap he had to do to get to his position, at that point he was ready to give himself up. I expected him to go after Todd & crew, but now Finn doesn't want the money, does Walt want the money?

When did he go to get ricin? I don't know if he would go after Gray Matter people, I think that moment was more of a realisation for him that his name will be soiled if he goes out now. He realised the money doesn't mean anything to his family after all the crap he had to do to get to his position, at that point he was ready to give himself up. I expected him to go after Todd & crew, but now Finn doesn't want the money, does Walt want the money?
Check the flash forward in the first 2 episodes of this season.

Walt goes back to get ricin- could be for Gretchen and her husbvand' date=' he was pretty pissed with them. He is such an epic actor Cranston, his expression change when he saw them downplay his role in their company said it all.[/quote'] Don't think he will be going after them. That interview was 1) to bring to life the Heisenberg in him after it seemed all over following the call with Walt Jr and 2) to inform him that Jesse is still alive and producing the blue meth for the Nazis. In the final episode he will try and destroy the Nazis then kill himself. Blue meth will be off the market once and for all too.