Breaking Bad (Highly Recommended)

Rajiv

^S5 starts in July. Split into two with the 2nd half early next year Pioneer, yes S4 is awesome man! Thought 3 was a little bit of a slow burner- thought still brilliiant- it was just laying the foundations for this season. Let me know what you think after youve finished watching the whole thing....

^S5 starts in July. Split into two with the 2nd half early next year Pioneer, yes S4 is awesome man! Thought 3 was a little bit of a slow burner- thought still brilliiant- it was just laying the foundations for this season. Let me know what you think after youve finished watching the whole thing....
breaking bad is like best quality wine gets better with age :D

is S5 last season ??

I believe so Dumdum...! Cant wait to see what happens to him I think it is getting more and more difficult to be on Walts side..given what he is willing to do..albeit out of necessity...I am still working out the whole 'ricin cigarette' thing...have read a few theories on the net..anyway the acting is awesome, script is brilliant. S4 is so tense at times you cant watch one ep at a time need to see what happens next....

I believe so Dumdum...! Cant wait to see what happens to him I think it is getting more and more difficult to be on Walts side..given what he is willing to do..albeit out of necessity...I am still working out the whole 'ricin cigarette' thing...have read a few theories on the net..anyway the acting is awesome, script is brilliant. S4 is so tense at times you cant watch one ep at a time need to see what happens next....
I watched S1-S4 over Christmas week last Dec. Awesome series.

why not , i am on his side...thats the eventual path when a person tread the path he chose, you cant come out easily..he led a boring life for many years now he is geeting thrills :winky: also Writers and director wants make his charechter as dark as possible [read in wiki]

I wonder if Hank is going to find out Walt's identity in the final season....I am sure with all of walt's nemesis dead' date='this would be the probable direction[/quote'] I think youre right it will be an epic Hank vs Walt season. He is so close already, the death of Gus with that wheelchair guy will confirm his suspicions.. I wonder what Gus' handyman Mike will make of it all! Also wonder if Jesse will find out Walt poisoned that kid. The best thing about the show is the Walt-Jesse relationship, love hate doesent come close to describing it, but in the end they are always looking out for each other Yeah youre right CR/dumdum, im always rooting for walt, could not help but be happy when he got Gus. But the things he was willing to do to get there...

I think youre right it will be an epic Hank vs Walt season. He is so close already, the death of Gus with that wheelchair guy will confirm his suspicions.. I wonder what Gus' handyman Mike will make of it all! Also wonder if Jesse will find out Walt poisoned that kid. The best thing about the show is the Walt-Jesse relationship, love hate doesent come close to describing it, but in the end they are always looking out for each other Yeah youre right CR/dumdum, im always rooting for walt, could not help but be happy when he got Gus. But the things he was willing to do to get there...
I think he will, but maybe they will leave it for the second half of season 5. Remember he still doesn't know that Walt let Jane die (back in Season 2) either. Not sure I agree with the sympathizing with Walt thing by this point - obviously, as the audience we ultimately want to see him succeed because there would be no show otherwise. But Vince Gilligan has always talked about a "Mr. Chips to Scarface" transformation for Walter White and the poisoning of the child has really taken him to a very unsympathetic place. The cancer thing has been under played as the series has gone on too, probably for the same reason.

I think he will, but maybe they will leave it for the second half of season 5. Remember he still doesn't know that Walt let Jane die (back in Season 2) either. Not sure I agree with the sympathizing with Walt thing by this point - obviously, as the audience we ultimately want to see him succeed because there would be no show otherwise. But Vince Gilligan has always talked about a "Mr. Chips to Scarface" transformation for Walter White and the poisoning of the child has really taken him to a very unsympathetic place. The cancer thing has been under played as the series has gone on too, probably for the same reason.
jane dying thing initially i thought Walt unable to save her rather than he allowed her to die intentionally.....

^ Yeah it felt like he did not know how to react and before he knew it she had passed.

Indeed, on the face of it there's no reason for him to continue meth making. he seemed positively villainous at the end when he tells Skylar on the phone 'I won'

jane dying thing initially i thought Walt unable to save her rather than he allowed her to die intentionally.....
^ Yeah it felt like he did not know how to react and before he knew it she had passed.
I suppose that could be the case, but I thought it was deliberate as he wasn't happy with Jane's influence on Jesse.