Who After Dhoni (the Wicket Keeper)

maniac

Sahas keeping or batting is no way near Intl standards . Ojha even though not great is a much better option . I would have picked DK , but him being picked cant be justified based on performance
Can't fault Saha's keeping much, but batting definitely doesn't inspire much confidence at international level.

Vibhash, Dhoni already retired in test matches but our problem is so unique regarding keeper category,saha is finest keeper but not as good as dhoni,with bat.pm.Patel good with bat but not with Gloves,i wish sanju Samson will be good in both. P.krishnamurthy was finest keeper but very poor with bat.no one like kirmani and f. Engineer.except Dhoni,zebas dad.

Sahas keeping or batting is no way near Intl standards . Ojha even though not great is a much better option . I would have picked DK , but him being picked cant be justified based on performance
You should be kidding me....Saha's keeping is very good....as good as you can get (as a starter to the intl career) ..... yeah...there is nothing much to say as for batting... reminds of mongia and more
What happened to that Punjab keeper Uday Kaul' date=' seems to have given up wicket keeping? He was a very decent bat from what I remember, and also a leftie which our Right handers XI team needs so much.[/quote'] He was indeed a very good bat. Vanished mysteriously for a year, and then played 3 Ranjis (prob not as keeper) and did so-so. Doesn't seem to be in the reckoning any more. Amongst keepers, Saha and Rawat are my picks amongst the experienced ones; DK, Pappu and Ojha don't inspire confidence with their keeping, of course Saha also has made some blunders. Amongst youngsters, Samson is the one everyone mentions but Bains has done well. I'm more interested in Ishan Kishan who could very well become our U19 keeper; Srikar Bharat has done really well too, but I dunno if he is a one-seaosn wonder.