Favourite TV shows

suma25

Can anyone tell me how is "Boston Legal"? Also, what about "The Practice"? And please recommend some good legal shows :--D
Boston Legal is to The Practice what Cola is to Whiskey. Light, fizzy, easy-to-consume drama with lots of side-plots being juggled in the case of BL, while TP is more intense and all about the procedural.

Boston Legal is to The Practice what Cola is to Whiskey. Light' date=' fizzy, easy-to-consume drama with lots of side-plots being juggled in the case of BL, while TP is more intense and all about the procedural.[/quote'] Rhona Mitra :blush:

have started up with boardwalk empire and loving it :D not going to do a marathon or anything a couple or atleast one episode a day and i guess i will finish the whole series in around 2-3 weeks any more suggestions on the same genre?

have started up with boardwalk empire and loving it :D any more suggestions on the same genre?
I assume you have seen the Sopranos? What about The Wire? Slow in the 1st season...but then your patience will be rewarded.

LOL Zelig. I hate all those shows, change channel as fast as I can. I did watch this one though recently, and it was ok: கையில் ஒரு கோடி, Are you ready?
I also don't watch them except the Prabhudeva one :--D And, there is no such show titled யார் உன் புருஷன்? :D

Fringe The Walking Dead (I have yet to watch S2 finale. Don't spoil it for me!!!!) Dexter Lost Everybody Hates Chris (Good comedy show) The Big Bang Theory (S1 - S3. S4 and later seasons suck) The Middle Top Gear