Favourite TV shows

suma25

Finally caught up S1 of 24 (watched 25 episodes over the weekend). Awesome concept, but losing the daughter and wife in every episode is tiring to watch. But rest of the drama, especially of David Palmer (he should run in real life) is a great watch. Starting S2 today. Back then, I didn't watch it because it is tough to follow it on a weekly basis (no DVR etc.). Now, with downloads and netflix, it is so convenient, thanks to streaming technology/internet.

Anybody watches 'The Good Wife' here?... The name is not relavent to the content of the show.. but the script is top notch.. It has more to do with Chicago's dirty politics, big law firm fighting cases.. if you are into how the law system works then this is a great show for you.

Series 2 of dexter , on to episode 3. I think its not as exciting since I know that he wont be getting caught for a long time as there are at least 5 more series lol. The first series was about someone else that dexter was trying to chase but here its about him and I know that he wont be caught but still its nice :D

Series 2 of dexter ' date=' on to episode 3. I think its not as exciting since I know that he wont be getting caught for a long time as there are at least 5 more series lol. The first series was about someone else that dexter was trying to chase but here its about him and I know that he wont be caught but still its nice :D[/quote'] season 2 is still good man for me, the best one was ofcourse the first season and then there is the one with the Trinity Killer **** man, that season is just epic and then ofcourse in the latest series, hes getting into more and more **** which was bound to happen eventually and yeah, good pace bro... with such a seed u will finish them all in no time :D

yes i cannot watch tv shows in weekly basis.. it spoils all the fun.. imo watching atleast 3-4 episodes on trot is best way to watch these shows and with 24 u can go on marathon too ..try to watch whole season in 24 hours like i did :rofl:
I am a big fan of 24 and have watched all the series but not like you did. But when I was in college I watched Prison Break season 1 and 2 like that. I had to bunk classes and did not sleep for 2 days. That I did 4 years ago when i was doing my BTech and 3rd year is somewhat boring so. :--D

I am a big fan of 24 and have watched all the series but not like you did. But when I was in college I watched Prison Break season 1 and 2 like that. I had to bunk classes and did not sleep for 2 days. That I did 4 years ago when i was doing my BTech and 3rd year is somewhat boring so. :--D
actually i wake up for 1 or 2 days all the time but to just watch 1 show...that was a first with 24 its more fun bcos u can start at hour the series starts and then just keep watching:giggle:

actually i wake up for 1 or 2 days all the time but to just watch 1 show...that was a first with 24 its more fun bcos u can start at hour the series starts and then just keep watching:giggle:
Actually if you are watching downloaded episodes then an episode is not 1 hour. Its around 40 to 45 mins bcoz there aren't any ads. Don't tell me you are watching the ads too to make it purely realtime :cantstop:

Actually if you are watching downloaded episodes then an episode is not 1 hour. Its around 40 to 45 mins bcoz there aren't any ads. Don't tell me you are watching the ads too to make it purely realtime :cantstop:
no after 2 or 3 episodes i do some work or eat:giggle: or come to icf:dance: