Gautam Gambhir seems to be a shadow of his previous self..

To be honest it is brainless to commit the same mistake again and again. He is mentally strong. Nobody questions that. His form is so bad that INdia cannot afford it anymore. Time for him to take time out and come back stronger.
He has had so many injuries ,He needs some time ,Give him This series and then decide.
Gambhir has made a pretty significant change to his backlift. I don't think it was really required and it's not the right time for it anyway.
good observation. he also looks to play square by default rather than straight, which was an age old problem he had he probably misses kirsten more than any of our players' do. our ex coach really helped develop gambhir's game.
good observation. he also looks to play square by default rather than straight, which was an age old problem he had he probably misses kirsten more than any of our players' do. our ex coach really helped develop gambhir's game.
Whose pilla is Gambhir, since Dravid has already been classified by you as a kutte ka pilla after 2 failures? Just curious.
Yaar' date=' pilla is a reference to an off spring. How can Gambhir be Sehwag's pilla [b']and judwa bhai unless you are implying something incestuous? :hmmm:
who knows, i thought i knew this indian team well but after these performances in england and australia there may be more skeletons in the closet we all saw the bit of touchy feely stuff he did with ishant sharma

Gambhir's fight for his spot I think GG is making it count in this innings to make his place stable for the whole series and more. All the media glare about his spot being in bother has eventually worked to motivate him out of his bad form. Let us hope him best and may be who knows he will play a "Napier" kind of innings too. Discuss!