Gautam Gambhir seems to be a shadow of his previous self..

Lol. And what has Mr. Unmukt Chand done to get a chance to play? Don't use U19 as the reason cuz there is a big gap between them.
Both Yuvi and Sehwag played for India directly after they did well in u19 matches. We all know what they did over the years. Don't put down u19 players achievements. He smashed 120+ against 4 pace bowlers bowling 140+ in the u19 wc final. Ian chappell was so impressed of him and wanted him to play for India. I believe he has more knowledge than u and me do.

rofl @ posts like - '2nd ODI is his last chance' , '3rd ODI his last chance'. Guy has played whole 5 match ODI series shamelessly. BCCI hired propaganda online posters must be laughing reading 'our' posts. Gambhir today is Prince of great cricketing empire ie. KKR, what we genuine Cricket lovers feel doesn't matter, Cricket in India is soul-less, staged.

Gambhir is such a fighter. He'll come back out of this rough patch.
Aye, he is a fighter, the problem is he's fighting with Indias batting and not the oppositions bowlers!!! His rough patch straightaway puts India on a backfoot every time we bat, EVERYTIME. I dont mind him making comebacks, regains form or even tattooing 'me a sehwag average 50' on his fr!ggin forehead, as long as he does all this away from the Indian team. The patience kaptaan sahib Dhoni is showing this useless dwarf is at the expense of the national team, not that it bothers either of them!!!

A page that started on 7th July 2011, 22 pages and more than 800 posts later logic finally strikes the BCCI........better late than never.:yay: If he has any sincere intention to repair his technique and form he should look to play english county rather than bully first class trundlers on patta wickets. Honestly for me I hope its the last I see of him, OK maybe a send of series against Sri Lanka!!!