Gautam Gambhir seems to be a shadow of his previous self..

This is the reason, THIS IS THE MOTHER****ING REASON. :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Gambhir will be there for us when we really need a guy to a play a long innings and score quickly too.he is very good in the middle overs and never gets bogged down and always finds the gaps to get easy singles.Even Kohli has to learn a lot about milking the bowlers.
:dance::dance::dance:

Absolutely Gambhir played a fantastic innings today and came through huge against Sri Lanka! Absolutely not ashamed to say so and eat crow's pie. My main arguement is that we need a guy like Raina lower down the order and obviously all the others are untouchable wicketkeepers, bowlers, and all arounders. Dhoni had the best solution drop Pathan and give some over to Sacchin. Also I resisted the temptation to knock him after the Australia game when he got out cheaply and glad he had that fantastic knock for India when they needed him the most!

:hysterical::hysterical: Didn't even bother reading this thread when it started, as I knew it was a retarded thread, the OP should go and kill himself. This ain't the first time and it will not be the last, Gauti is a true performer and when the chips are down, Gauti will invariably deliver.

:hysterical::hysterical: Didn't even bother reading this thread when it started, as I knew it was a retarded thread, the OP should go and kill himself. This ain't the first time and it will not be the last, Gauti is a true performer and when the chips are down, Gauti will invariably deliver.
+1

Gambhir has become my favorite batsmen in the team after that knock. He's the new "WALL" of India. Gets run out like Dravid a lot of times but without him we would not have been able to contain Malinga imo, after he ran through Sachin/Sehwag like nothing. Gambhir broke his bat handling Malinga. Pure respect.