Is Ashwin the genuine all rounder we are looking for?

To be honest, the only only real All Rounder in the country with full pottential is Yuvraj Singh. That's it. Most of the others are not consistent enough.
yes he is Very very round now a days off topic - tics bhai sad to see Fedex lose :winky:

So lets discuss Ashwin. Is he any good? To me he does not turn the ball much either way. Has been very poor on this tour and I mean very poor. Fat, over weight and pathetic in field and in running between wickets. Mentally weak as when in tests things not gone his way seems to tire mentally and physicaaly quickly, to be top test bowler need to grind away even when things dont go your way. Very useful bat lower down order seems only plus point. To me his bowling looks very ordinary for tests and he imo is not long term answer for tests

KT trying to best to make the guy who replaced his beloved dartbhajan look as bad as possible. :hehe:
Trust me he is doing that himself at the moment. Its all about who should be our spinner not about bhaji. The mob are relentless, they are like weird versions of Dravid the wall who will use any opportunity to pimp Sree, this is opposite, as the mob will use any oppotuinty to hammer bhaji, even when thread is nothing to do with him!

Once he is in the team, he and Rahul Sharma need to be given a long enough run with the first choice spinner being the guy who performs better out of the two. Mishra is clearly not good enough and Ojha didnt do enough to keep his spot. If their performance is atrocious and not of international level at all, then bring in Abdullah or Bhat or Srinivas We carried Bhajji despite his useless form for nearly 2 years, it would be highly unfair to chuck out youngsters after one bad series. The more worrying part is Jadeja's bowling. In an ideal scenario Jaddu fits the bill perfectly providing us with a spinning option and also a late order batsman. However his inability to complete even a few overs without getting carted around all over the park. This void is then filled by Kohli/RG Sharma/ Raina who lower the pressure on the batsmen by giving away boundary balls.