Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

no way drop ishant no freaking way if we have even 20 percent chance of winning its cos of tht guy if he performs we win simple dont expect yadav to perform this is important series for him and i think his hard work is gonna pay off now i think hard work is the best quality u can have!

He was unlucky versus Bangladesh' date= bowled well early on. Clearly you didn't watch it. Again in final, he rattled the Lankans early on with pace despite conditions not great for bowling. I think you are being very unfair here intentionally. The guy is in and out of the team, and gets thrown into the final, that too with Dhoni saying no one can control Sree. If he played the whole world cup he would have had very good stats. He is a very good ODI and test bowler. If given a run in ODI that economy will get better and he has already shown he is a compulsive wicket taker in this format. He has time on his side, he has won two world cups already and achieved so much. Sachin had to wait 22 years for a major trophy so Sree has already done so much thanks.. EDIT-Oh he did earn his medal, he took winning catch in T20 and bowled well in that tournament. Also in ODI he was entrusted with responsibility of playing in final and bowled with venom, stares, swing and pace. He played his role alright.
He got a chance against Bangladesh - you say he was unlucky ; he got a chance against Sri Lanka (in the Final) - you say he was unlucky. And then you say why did the Captain not give him more chances :wall: :wall: 50+ ODIs are not enough for him to show his prodigious talent? what/who is a "compulsive wicket taker" :hmmm: and what does he have to show for it......................8-0-52-0. At the end of the day what counts is how many wickets a bowler took or for how few runs he went in crucial matches like these - Sree neither took wickets nor went for less runs. p.s. again and again you talk about the 35 runs that Zak gave in the last 2 overs - despite going for so many runs in the last 2 overs he went for 60 in his 10 overs and took 2 wickets. He was also the joint highest wicket taker in the entire tournament and pretty much carried the entire bowling unit on his shoulders. So next time think twice before even using his name in the same post as Sreesanth.
no way drop ishant no freaking way if we have even 20 percent chance of winning its cos of tht guy if he performs we win simple dont expect yadav to perform this is important series for him and i think his hard work is gonna pay off now i think hard work is the best quality u can have!
Yadav will have better bowling average than Ishant in Aus despite Ishant being regular 4 year veteran.

According to a Bombay-based newspaper, Harbhajan Singh, another controversial figure in Indian cricket for his outbursts, gave Sreesanth a dressing down at the dressing room after Sreesanth sledged Sachin Tendulkar and Sehwag in the Challenger Trophy. I don’t know how many people have seen him taking on the “gentleman” Sachin Tendulkar. It was like this: Sachin defended two balls in a row. An excited or angry or arrogant Sreesanth went up to Sachin and mocked at him: “Why don’t you hit me?” Sreesanth, I have seen it, came dangerously close to Sachin, and stared at him. Sachin was taken for surprise. Why the kid is behaving like this? He would have mumbled. The gentleman he is, Sachin remained calm. Sreesanth was inviting trouble. And Sachin let the bat to do the talking. The next ball, Sachin stepped out and hit Sree for a huge six; then went up to him and said, “Don’t ever come this near to me.” Later, he also abused Sehwag, who hit two boundaries off his bowling. He asked Sehwag, “Why don’t you hit boundaries like this in International Cricket? That was a kid asking a great cricketer like Sehwag. In the evening, back in the dressing room, it was Harbhajan who put Sreesanth in his place. He was dropped from the team.

According to a Bombay-based newspaper' date=' Harbhajan Singh, another controversial figure in Indian cricket for his outbursts, gave Sreesanth a dressing down at the dressing room after Sreesanth sledged Sachin Tendulkar and Sehwag in the Challenger Trophy. I donÃÕ know how many people have seen him taking on the ÅÈentleman Sachin Tendulkar. It was like this: Sachin defended two balls in a row. An excited or angry or arrogant Sreesanth went up to Sachin and mocked at him: Ÿhy donÃÕ you hit me? Sreesanth, I have seen it, came dangerously close to Sachin, and stared at him. Sachin was taken for surprise. Why the kid is behaving like this? He would have mumbled. The gentleman he is, Sachin remained calm. Sreesanth was inviting trouble. And Sachin let the bat to do the talking. The next ball, Sachin stepped out and hit Sree for a huge six; then went up to him and said, Å¥onÃÕ ever come this near to me. Later, he also abused Sehwag, who hit two boundaries off his bowling. He asked Sehwag, Ÿhy donÃÕ you hit boundaries like this in International Cricket? That was a kid asking a great cricketer like Sehwag. In the evening, back in the dressing room, it was Harbhajan who put Sreesanth in his place. He was dropped from the team.[/quote'] This is old news. Don't derail thread, it's already in Kerala Express Watch thread. Shows the fire in his belly, pet me aag hai, as he took on stalwarts Viru and Sachin. Not many players have this aggression to match talent. Also this story could be false, a plan to hurt his image. I sledge a lot too when bowling, it's part of the game :yay:
This is old news. Don't derail thread, it's already in Kerala Express Watch thread. Shows the fire in his belly, pet me aag hai, as he took on stalwarts Viru and Sachin. Not many players have this aggression to match talent. Also this story could be false, a plan to hurt his image. I sledge a lot too when bowling, it's part of the game :yay:
I guess you cry too afterwards you get smacked like a little *****. Sreesanth_crying2_20080425.jpg P.S. I don't hate Sreesanth but chewityas like u force me to.

Instead of arguing like a dumbass on this site, it would be wise to go and give ur support to Sreesanth. sreesanth36 Sreesanth Iam starting my training from 12th of dec.. Need all ur support..thanks a lot.. 4 Dec sreesanth36 Sreesanth I will be out for 6 to 8 weeks.Coz. Of my toe injury.Hopefully will recover soon..starting my training on 12 dec@ national cricket academy. 4 Dec http://twitter.com/sreesanth36

This thread is so funny. Every time Vinay Kumar gets selected or does well, somebody bumps the thread causing severe heartburn to the OP. This guy is of Dodda's class, since we don't have bowlers like Srinath, or even VP, he keeps getting selected. He has a 4fer against Eng, he is probably better than Dodda or David Johnson.

I guess you cry too afterwards you get smacked like a little *****. Sreesanth_crying2_20080425.jpg P.S. I don't hate Sreesanth but chewityas like u force me to.
Bhajji is a coward hitting Sree unexpectedly. If the fight was outside, Sree would have won. The only chewtiya here is you man. I bet you can't even play cricket. Your dhoti would go yellow facing me. Balls of Steel you call yourself, more like no balls. What kind of ***** is "forced to hate" a player as you say :hysterical:
Instead of arguing like a dumbass on this site, it would be wise to go and give ur support to Sreesanth. sreesanth36 Sreesanth Iam starting my training from 12th of dec.. Need all ur support..thanks a lot.. 4 Dec sreesanth36 Sreesanth I will be out for 6 to 8 weeks.Coz. Of my toe injury.Hopefully will recover soon..starting my training on 12 dec@ national cricket academy. 4 Dec http://twitter.com/sreesanth36
I work in the medical field in the UK so how can I go out to India. I am planning to do a placement in Kerala at some point though.
Bhajji is a coward hitting Sree unexpectedly. If the fight was outside, Sree would have won. The only chewtiya here is you man. I bet you can't even play cricket. Your dhoti would go yellow facing me. Balls of Steel you call yourself, more like no balls.
Sreesanth_crying2_20080425.jpg