Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

A legend (Latin, legenda, "things to be read") is a narrative of human actions that are perceived both by teller and listeners to take place within human history and to possess certain qualities that give the tale verisimilitude. Legend, for its active and passive participants includes no happenings that are outside the realm of "possibility", defined by a highly flexible set of parameters, which may include miracles that are perceived as actually having happened, within the specific tradition of indoctrination where the legend arises, and within which it may be transformed over time, in order to keep it fresh and vital, and realistic. A majority of legends operate within the realm of uncertainty, never being entirely believed by the participants, but also never being resolutely doubted.

A legend (Latin' date=' legenda, "things to be read") is a narrative of human actions that are perceived both by teller and listeners to take place within human history and to possess certain qualities that give the tale verisimilitude. Legend, for its active and passive participants includes no happenings that are outside the realm of "possibility", defined by a highly flexible set of parameters, which may include miracles that are perceived as actually having happened, within the specific tradition of indoctrination where the legend arises, and within which it may be transformed over time, in order to keep it fresh and vital, and realistic. A majority of legends operate within the realm of uncertainty, never being entirely believed by the participants, but also never being resolutely doubted.[/quote'] j76ems.gif
attacking bowlers go for runs :dontknow:
dont push it bro there is nothing attacking about vinay. his name is vinay, which means polite, and so is his bowling. probably one of those rare indian who are aptly named by their parents.

At least Vinay is better than the lazy bums Munaf, Zaheer, RP Singh. Vinay has not done too bad with his limited appearances and constantly dealing with criticism. Whilst the so called "tried, trusted & tested" brigade can't even last two matches in row without pulling a muscle in their fat bellies.

At least Vinay is better than the lazy bums Munaf, Zaheer, RP Singh. Vinay has not done too bad with his limited appearances and constantly dealing with criticism. Whilst the so called "tried, trusted & tested" brigade can't even last two matches in row without pulling a muscle in their fat bellies.
Agreed. Not for T20, imo, but a fine option for ODIs.

Cons Is Vinay Kumar not talented ----Yes...... Is he a Trundler-Yes Is he expensive and not reliable especially with the old ball-Yes Pros Is he top of the list in the pecking order in terms of awful players in the Indian team right now?----No Does he have a great work ethic-----Yes Is he a proven performer at domestic level---Yes Has he done badly in the last series we played---No Did he have a decent IPL------Yes So please feel free to give your verdict putting your personal bias aside....I think it is not fair to dump him at the moment

I'm sorry but this is an illustration that very few people know what the word 'talent' means.
How would you define talent??? I don't really care that Vinay is not a phaaast bowler and hate him for that....Infact I have had respect for this guy for his work ethic and hardwork But he is not talented...Just because he can bowl faster than you and me,should I call him talented???Let me put it this way,he is not naturally gifted as some of his contemporaries
But he is not talented...Just because he can bowl faster than you and me' date='should I call him talented???Let me put it this way,he is not naturally gifted as some of his contemporaries[/quote'] Accuracy and movement are as much talents, as speed.