Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

Mithun bowls like a F***ing bowling Machine. Has no variety
and worse he kept aaron out of team next match slowest attack ever to bowl irfan in 120's vk also in 120's and surprise surprise mithun too in 120 and aaron warming beches for no appernt reason jsut 1 bad game they and they kill u off in india specially if ur decent fast bowler who has potential
Hope Ishant doesn't get injured and do all the donkey work in Australia. He is the only one who is likely to succeed there. I have no hope of Zak playing more than one test at best.
yadav and ishant are hte ony sure thing aaron is still raw but he will get better as tour goes on cos potentially he is good just like starc is for australia and justl ike morkel was for south africa but i have no hope for mithun he would go for in 20 overs for 120 runs no less mark my words
and worse he kept aaron out of team next match slowest attack ever to bowl irfan in 120's vk also in 120's and surprise surprise mithun too in 120 and aaron warming beches for no appernt reason jsut 1 bad game they and they kill u off in india specially if ur decent fast bowler who has potential
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: