Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

Dude are you deliberately acting retarded by bringing up the home thing? UAE pitches have allowed even Afridi to pick up wickets and was tailor made for you guys
uae is home for pakistan. what's difference anyway - flat pitches, extreme heat, islamic culture. not like pakistan playing in uae out of goodness of heart. kicked out of paki land for fans wanting to kill sl team as pak was going to be crushed by sl at home.
I can see UAE factor is bit over-used here... you guys love to make fun of Pakistani logic but I am very much surprised now because it is making no sense when Pakistan played in NZ and SL this year more than UAE and equal to WI... Out of 31 ODIs we played only 5 of them in UAE... literally less than 20% yaar 6 in NZ and 6 in SL and 5 in WI... so what this noise of UAE about? :hmmmm2:
... ... Let me ask you a simple question: Suppose your team played 31 games and lost only 1. The WC final. And another team played 31 games and won only the 9 games in the WC (including the final), wouldn't you trade your win to loss% for that trophy?
But my point: why to even bring Indian WC victory to compare with this Pakistan success rate... I mean saying Pakistan won more than any other team in 2011, what it got to do with Indian WC victory? I think we only mentioned what we achieved and that too may be because at start of 2011 being #6,7 ODI team we might have never expected to beat NZ in NZ, to beat SL this way, to beat SL and AUS in WC and to not loose single series anywhere in world even against minnows or whatever you call it... So please donÃÕ feel offended, we didnÃÕ mean that either and please have a WC victory poster on your wall as bigger as you like :)
But my point: why to even bring Indian WC victory to compare with this Pakistan success rate... I mean saying Pakistan won more than any other team in 2011' date=' what it got to do with Indian WC victory? I think we only mentioned what we achieved and that too may be because at start of 2011 being #6,7 ODI team we might have never expected to beat NZ in NZ, to beat SL this way, to beat SL and AUS in WC and to not loose single series anywhere in world even against minnows or whatever you call it... So please donÃÕ feel offended, we didnÃÕ mean that either and please have a WC victory poster on your wall as bigger as you like :)[/quote'] ok we can give you that...you are just interested in Total wins out of Total matches played. but your argument hold good if you beat Strong teams...75% winms against Weak teams and you brag about that what else you expect from us...Garland you ?

why are the pakis in this thread trying so hard to prove their team's greatnes? everybody knows you are the greatest ODI side in the world. the kitply cup, the cool and coolie cup are all huge tournaments. hafeez, imran farhat, afridii, gul, are all incredible cricketers. the only thing missing is kamran akmal behind the stumps and afriddi becoming captain. then you will become the greatest ODI side in history. indian supporters hope you keep winning plenty of coolie cups and kitply cups for the next 10 years.

I can see UAE factor is bit over-used here... you guys love to make fun of Pakistani logic but I am very much surprised now because it is making no sense when Pakistan played in NZ and SL this year more than UAE and equal to WI... Out of 31 ODIs we played only 5 of them in UAE... literally less than 20% yaar 6 in NZ and 6 in SL and 5 in WI... so what this noise of UAE about? :hmmmm2:
pak played series against sa in 2010 and against aus in 2009. since pak play the most in uae they are used to these pitches. plus uae pitches and pak pitches are similar. easy to adapt. like saffers adapting to eng conditions.
ok we can give you that...you are just interested in Total wins out of Total matches played. but your argument hold good if you beat Strong teams...75% winms against Weak teams and you brag about that what else you expect from us...Garland you ?
O chacha at the end of day its only about "who won the most ODIs in 2011" and the ans is Pakistan, keep it simple... not any other point to prove here Everything else you crying about makes no sense because if you read OP carefully I clearly mentioned "Yes, we mostly played against less stronger teams " but at the same time credit is still to be given because of those hell of scandals and issues our team recently had, having this any other team would have simply collapsed, sorry to say but none of you have shown moral courage to honestly praise this effort from Pakistani team and rather you guys started to feel offended, not sure why...
O chacha at the end of day its only about "who won the most ODIs in 2011" and the ans is Pakistan, keep it simple... not any other point to prove here Everything else you crying about makes no sense because if you read OP carefully I clearly mentioned "Yes, we mostly played against less stronger teams " but at the same time credit is still to be given because of those hell of scandals and issues our team recently had, having this any other team would have simply collapsed, sorry to say but none of you have shown moral courage to honestly praise this effort from Pakistani team and rather you guys started to feel offended, not sure why...
who is not giving you credit...you are the Greatest Minnow bashers ever... you people got credit in first few posts.. you wanted more and more...got even bigger credits :winky:
because any team would beat these laloo panjoo teams. appreciating this effort is like appreciating a batsman who has hit 25 runs and is saying 'look i hit quarter century'.
Pakistan the best minnow bashers in the world of cricket and they seem to have taken the title from Sri Lanka who themselves are minnows now.To be honest cricket world needs stronger W I AND PAKISTAN TEAMS' date= right now it is just Poms, Kangaroos, Indians, Saffers , everyone else is a minnow , A BIG GULF IN CLASS BETWEEN THE FIRST 4 AND THE REST.
yes pakistans record against india surely proves you are right:two_thumbs_up:
pak played series against sa in 2010 and against aus in 2009. since pak play the most in uae they are used to these pitches. plus uae pitches and pak pitches are similar. easy to adapt. like saffers adapting to eng conditions.
WOW :cantstop: Now where is your famous "logic" when we are ONLY discussing here about 2011 and Pakistan played ONLY 5 out of 31 ODIs in UAE;2011 LetÃÔ say Pakistan played 100% matches in UAE in 2008, 09, 10... But what it got to do with 2011 cz you guys are non-stop shouting about UAE and the drop-scene? We played in NZ and SL more than UAE :--D