If Sir Donald Bradman was born an Indian

CSK Fan

^ :hysterical: .... do you think ppl don't know that^! It is "understood" that Anwar and the Waughs would not play against their own teams so we have to take their record against the two pairs :doh: On the other hand, Lara and Tendulkar have played against all 3 attacks. What's imp is the number they have put pu against these attacks in the amount of cricket they have played .... and unfortunately, SRT doesn't shine Another point for the table is to show that if we are taking playing and doing well against these type of bowlers then first we must see if SRT himself qualifies as the greatest based on that, if not then you pull out such names on one hand against Bradman and don't consider it as a factor in SRT vs his peers If someone said that Lara is the best as he has done well and played so many tests (a larger percentage of his overall tests) against these type of bowlers than it is understandable
This is as ridiculous as it gets. You put up some random unequal stats and place them on the same table, and then try to place some smileys here and there to justify your nonsense. Since you already knew you were making a stupid table that has no parity, you could have easily eliminated those 3 people from the table. But no, you need to prove some nonsense like your earlier RPT and SR*Avg., so you make any table you wish to. At least you should be graceful enough to acknowledge the inherent problem of that table and make amends.
^ :hysterical: .... do you think ppl don't know that^! It is "understood" that Anwar and the Waughs would not play against their own teams so we have to take their record against the two pairs :doh: On the other hand, Lara and Tendulkar have played against all 3 attacks. What's imp is the number they have put pu against these attacks in the amount of cricket they have played .... and unfortunately, SRT doesn't shine Another point for the table is to show that if we are taking playing and doing well against these type of bowlers then first we must see if SRT himself qualifies as the greatest based on that, if not then you pull out such names on one hand against Bradman and don't consider it as a factor in SRT vs his peers If someone said that Lara is the best as he has done well and played so many tests (a larger percentage of his overall tests) against these type of bowlers than it is understandable
Check out Lara's average against a Glenn Mcgrath and Brett Lee combination, and check the same for Sachin as well. I am not into your Bradman vs Sachin argument and neither do I care for it, but you putting up some stupid manipulated facts and making a sweeping statement is as rubbish as it gets.
Check out Lara's average against a Glenn Mcgrath and Brett Lee combination' date=' and check the same for Sachin as well. [b']I am not into your Bradman vs Sachin argument and neither do I care for it, but you putting up some stupid manipulated facts and making a sweeping statement is as rubbish as it gets.
After 910 posts on the topic :hmmm:
Check out Lara's average against a Glenn Mcgrath and Brett Lee combination' date=' and check the same for Sachin as well. [b']I am not into your Bradman vs Sachin argument and neither do I care for it, but you putting up some stupid manipulated facts and making a sweeping statement is as rubbish as it gets.
You are either srtfanatic or the enlightened one (antisrtfanatic).. there is no middle ground.. and now that you have questioned the legend.. you are a fanatic. *see, the post right above this proves it.

" 1. Moot video clips (usually of a few seconds) to show anyone could avg 100 in that period. Fact(s): 1. SRT doesn't avg 100 in Ranji 2. Judging based on video clips a pointless exercise, for e.g. Kapil vs Majid video, Inzi video. 3. Quality of video, past vs present " "2. Bowlers' list Fact(s) 1. Ignores evolution of the game. 2. SRT's poor performance vs his peers against top bowlers" "3. MoYo against BD to show would he be the best Fact(s) 1. A minnow is a relative term. 2. Not considered Bradman vs peers vs minnows 3. Fails to consider factors like the Aus invincibles being rated amongst the top teams of AT" "4. Sachin's avg against BD to show he would hv avg 100 some 70 years ago Fact(s) 1. A minnow is a relative term. 2. Not considered Bradman vs peers against minnows 3. Sachin's avg in Ranji 4. Ignores evolution of the game 5. Fails to consider factors like the Aus invincibles being rated amongst the top teams of AT" "5. Bradman would struggle to avg even 50 today Fact(s): 1. Ignores evolution of the game. 2. Relies on assumptions like if tomm bowlers started bowling at 170 kmph, SRT would not be able to adjust and thus those playing 170 kmph bowlers would automatically be the best. " "6: Many points raised to show 56>100 Fact(s) 1. Would also show for e.g. Rameez > Hammond " 7: 1. Professional vs Amateurs, 2. Less population, less cricketers, 3. Difficult to be an outlier now, .... Fact(s): 1. Ignores evolution of the game. 2. Ignores factors like how a country like Holland produces such fine footballers (culture, facilities having a say on quality) 3. Ignores outliers in other fields. "

This is as ridiculous as it gets. You put up some random unequal stats and place them on the same table, and then try to place some smileys here and there to justify your nonsense. Since you already knew you were making a stupid table that has no parity, you could have easily eliminated those 3 people from the table. But no, you need to prove some nonsense like your earlier RPT and SR*Avg., so you make any table you wish to. At least you should be graceful enough to acknowledge the inherent problem of that table and make amends.
Check out Lara's average against a Glenn Mcgrath and Brett Lee combination' date=' and check the same for Sachin as well. I am not into your Bradman vs Sachin argument and neither do I care for it, but you putting up some stupid manipulated facts and making a sweeping statement is as rubbish as it gets.[/quote'] for such kind of posts, pls refer to the math fail thread in the chit chat section for folks like you, I can see now how are stats begin to appear random .... a little common sense would help show some connection .... That table gives the best view of tendulkar vs peers in terms of playing ATG bowlers, esp. with two of them are in the opposition Since ee are taking the ATG bowlers, likes of Lee doesn't cut in (shows desperation when you have to mention likes of him) .... the point was that there were no ATG bowlers like the pairs mentioned in Bradman times to show SRT is the greatest vs Bradman You are free to remove Pak with Anwar vs others, and Aus when its Waugh vs others .... I am taking those pairs as one set wrt quality pair faced and looking at the 10 tests or more against these pairs As we can see your understanding of what's being presented is non existent. It would have made sense if you had the courtesy to ask why those numbers were taken rather than make comments any avg fanatic would make by seeing those numbers. What's being presented is above the understanding for folks like you .... and then you want to lecture me for being laughed at .... can it get better :hysterical:
for such kind of posts, pls refer to the math fail thread in the chit chat section for folks like you, I can see now how are stats begin to appear random .... a little common sense would help show some connection .... That table gives the best view of tendulkar vs peers in terms of playing ATG bowlers, esp. with two of them are in the opposition Since ee are taking the ATG bowlers, likes of Lee doesn't cut in (shows desperation when you have to mention likes of him) .... the point was that there were no ATG bowlers like the pairs mentioned in Bradman times to show SRT is the greatest vs Bradman You are free to remove Pak with Anwar vs others, and Aus when its Waugh vs others .... I am taking those pairs as one set wrt quality pair faced and looking at the 10 tests or more against these pairs As we can see your understanding of what's being presented is non existent. It would have made sense if you had the courtesy to ask why those numbers were taken rather than make comments any avg fanatic would make by seeing those numbers. What's being presented is above the understanding for folks like you .... and then you want to lecture me for being laughed at .... can it get better :hysterical:
Keep using smileys as a crutch, when that stupid table fails. Brett Lee has been once of the most terrifying bowlers of the generation for any team, and among the express pace bowlers of the last decade, he has the most number of wickets. Akhtar's name has featured in a lot of your debates, and Brett has done much better than Akhtar. When you make another of your stupid tables, be a little more judicious and try to get the parameters right.
Keep using smileys as a crutch' date= when that stupid table fails. Brett Lee has been once of the most terrifying bowlers of the generation for any team, and among the express pace bowlers of the last decade, he has the most number of wickets. Akhtar's name has featured in a lot of your debates, and Brett has done much better than Akhtar. When you make another of your stupid tables, be a little more judicious and try to get the parameters right.
Is this guy serious?, I wrote 10-15 lines but he is focused on one smiley :hysterical: No wonder, he missed the whole point of the table and is fouced on something irrelevant (he doesn't have it in him to understand that and thus resorts to stuff as if no one considered that before making a table) :giggle:
Is this guy serious?, I wrote 10-15 lines but he is focused on one smiley :hysterical: No wonder, he missed the whole point of the table and is fouced on something irrelevant (he doesn't have it in him to understand that and thus resorts to stuff as if no one considered that before making a table) :giggle:
Another couple of retarded smileys. That table had no point whatsoever. No wonder I missed it.
Another couple of retarded smileys. That table had no point whatsoever. No wonder I missed it.
Let me ask: * do you think I did not know that Anwar would have not played against Pak and the Waughs not against Aus? * do you think ppl don't know abt Brett Lee? * do you think ppl don't know abt other bowlers? * do you think it McGrath-Lee combination > McGrath-warne, Wasim-waqar, donald-pollock and having McGrath-Lee combination would show the same as the 3 pairs being mentioned * do you think that ppl would not have thought of what a dumbass like you could see by just looking at the post Why dont you join the school of duhism :hysterical:
Let me ask: * do you think I did not know that Anwar would have not played against Pak and the Waughs not against Aus? * do you think ppl don't know abt Brett Lee? * do you think ppl don't know abt other bowlers? * do you think it McGrath-Lee combination > McGrath-warne, Wasim-waqar, donald-pollock and having McGrath-Lee combination would show the same as the 3 pairs being mentioned * do you think that ppl would not have thought of what a dumbass like you could see by just looking at the post Why dont you join the school of duhism :hysterical:
Simple answer - If you had known so much, you would have simply chosen a set of cricketers who has played against all those 6 bowlers. A retard like you doesn't see these simple facts, because he knows not what he is doing.