Part Time jobs

Cricketics

Guest dada_rocks
certainly.. keeps the life in perspective on where I started from and where am I now.. i laugh sometimes when I go to India and people say ''kya maze he amrika mai... gaadi' date=' bangla yeh woh.. '' they dont know what people go through in starting.. and that people here still wash dishes and does cleaning by themselves..[/quote'] Ama shahbzaade ham 13 saal ki umra sedish washing and cleaning kar rahe hain wo bhi india mein..Aapko america aane ke baad ye saubhagay mila khair manayen

Guest dada_rocks
LOL! Not rich. Just aided by scholarships. :alberteinstein:
Amma india mein kaun sa scholarship milta hai ak term ka sale 2000 dete the usse kya hoga

Guest dada_rocks

nahin bhai hamare engg school mein tha ak based on entrance exam rank and rank in class .. ye NTSE wale paisa dete bhi hain kya agar de bhi diye to samay pe to kabhi nahin denge.. Bihar wala to bas denge hi nahin bas tamra-patr milata hai wahan.. i say shove it up yours bihar govt.. nobody needs tamra-patr

lol NTSE to 10th main tha... par jab pass kiya socha tha ki scholarship araam se aa jaya karegi. Par har baar marksheets bhejne ke baad bhi 3-4 baar likhna padta tha. Undergrad main to ek hi scholarship tha bahut mushkil se milta tha kyuki apne pass padne ka time nahin tha :cantstop:

I used to deliver newspapers from the age of 9-11. Initially, found it amusing. It was only on the weekends so not a hectic job and only around the block. The worst part was the dogs. Oh man, I still have nightmares of dogs popping out of nowhere. An incident that happened when I was delivering was this dog came and started barking. I got scared and then my brother tried to scare the dog away pretending to kick it. The owner got so pissed, she said she was going to report us. My brother had just watched some Clint Eastwood movie, and he replied " Make my day" It sounded so funny then:haha: Then there was this dog that was as big as a reindeer. It always used to bark through the window. And I used get pretty scared. Since then I am so aftraid of dogs; even a puddle.

A better job for students would be Network tech at a computer lab.. sit there.. do nothing.. work.. get paid 10 bucks an hr.. once a week u gotta change printer cartridge.. thats all
LOL...my bro did the Network tech job during his undergrad years in Berkeley...he preferred the title "Paid Internet Surfer" :haha: