Part Time jobs

Cricketics

they never realized that i was trying to flirt with them....
That just means you werent good at it
whenever they had to make some pose for the picture, then i used to go towards them and move them by touching them here and there, and telling them that this how u should stand.. even though they were standing correctly before...... same thing used to happen when i was taking passport pictures.... i used to go towards them, move them here and there to get the real feel, and then used to tell them to look straight and focus on the camera..
That's not flirting, thats physical abuse!!

Guest dada_rocks

There is very fine line between subtle groping and flirting and my observation says it depends on following things (1) Whether the guy is bf material. You would be surprised to find how girls react to a good looking smartly clad young guy's inadvertent bump in let us say a bus as opposed to little elderly chap's same inadvertent bump. this happens alot in Delhi bus given how crowded they are. But if u are in steel city Durgapur then everything is flirting. :giggle: Seriously girls boys there need some serious education on what constitutes abuse. (2) Whether the girl is flirtatious by nature. There are few hopeless romantics girls like boys too, who are in business of expanding their horizon 24/7. Now coming on main topic in under-grad years used to teach in an iit coaching. Yes there used to be girls in class but guru-shishya sambandh strictly. No groping might be ocassional flirting that too little too subtle lest guys in the class start revolting. In grad days I had self-employed part-time job. Started a company during grad education years got it funded by canadian govt and given I myself was and in fact still am (although it's no longer operational) one of the directors so paid myself from company business account whenever I felt the need. There is still around 50K lying in that business account but sadly I can't use them anymore given I have officially frozen the operation. Yes the experiment didn't work but I am wiser by that failed experiment.

u might have done some kind of part time job while studying... it must have been pretty handy, but what was it?? where did u work as a partimer?? when i was student, i did a part time job in a photo store here.. .it was fun.. so what about u??
how so? :tounge_smile:

Cricketics you perv!......kaam ka payment kaise milta tha....jhoote kha kar?:haha: Oye sriram!...stop being such a baby about your silly handle..!. Aur bhi gham hain zamane mein.....:tounge_smile:
haaaa ! you would know my pain when someone keeps mis-spelling your name ! :tounge_smile: btw, your name , is it a typical uttaranchal name ?

dont remind me of those days.. two years after landing in US were the worst.. first part time job was at KFC when I was 16 and in 11th.. and being vegeterian, i had to fry chickens and what not.. got fired in couple of weeks.. next job was as a stocker at grocerry store.. pushing carts and stocking big boxes of grocerries.. worked till mid-night and waking up at 5:30- 6-00 to catch school bus.. horrible times....

There is nothing like a typical Uttranchal name
I am sure you would know better than me as I haven't spent much time there ...just holidays... But higher up in the villages ...names like bhoomi ,durga ,gayatri etc are very popular..... Par aaj kal to sab jagah aishwarya ,kareena .Karisma jaise naam rakhte hai log ....ya phir the short and sweet pooja ria etc...ya TV seriels walle naam....:haha: