Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

Micromax Knight A350 Full specifications MediaTek 2GHz Tru Octa-Core MT6592T processor 5 inch SHARP IPS display with1920X1080 443ppi resolution 16MP Rear camera with OmniVision CameraChip sensor and M8 Largan Lens with voice command & 8MP Front Camera Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean 2350 mAh battery 32GB Internal Memory Full HD 1080p video recording & playback Smart Gestures - Proximity Answer Phone, Upside Silent, Upside Speaker and Proximity Dial Phone Available in Black, Black & Gold and White & Gold BBM, Hike, GetIt, Truecaller, Spuul, Kingsoft Office Suite, Opera Mini, M!Live, M!Vault, M!Security, Games - RealSteel WRB, Where's My Perry and Where's My Water http://www.gizmodo.in/indiamodo/For-Rs-19999-Micromax-Canvas-Knight-A350-Looks-Good/articleshow/31544680.cms not bad for under 20k....

Micromax Knight A350 Full specifications MediaTek 2GHz Tru Octa-Core MT6592T processor 5 inch SHARP IPS display with1920X1080 443ppi resolution 16MP Rear camera with OmniVision CameraChip sensor and M8 Largan Lens with voice command & 8MP Front Camera Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean 2350 mAh battery 32GB Internal Memory Full HD 1080p video recording & playback Smart Gestures - Proximity Answer Phone, Upside Silent, Upside Speaker and Proximity Dial Phone Available in Black, Black & Gold and White & Gold BBM, Hike, GetIt, Truecaller, Spuul, Kingsoft Office Suite, Opera Mini, M!Live, M!Vault, M!Security, Games - RealSteel WRB, Where's My Perry and Where's My Water http://www.gizmodo.in/indiamodo/For-Rs-19999-Micromax-Canvas-Knight-A350-Looks-Good/articleshow/31544680.cms not bad for under 20k....
WTF! Most of these apps are in the play store. They can't even make their own bloatware. :facepalm:

delayed scores like ci?
It's not ur score card it will more of give u updates about upcoming matches ,current scores etc in notification and google now app Score seems to be updating quickly though During ipl it will be very helpful as u can see all upcoming matches of team u like and it will remind u match is starting etc :cantstop:

It's not ur score card it will more of give u updates about upcoming matches ,current scores etc in notification and google now app Score seems to be updating quickly though During ipl it will be very helpful as u can see all upcoming matches of team u like and it will remind u match is starting etc :cantstop:
I know about that :poink: Just wanted to know if scores are delayed by 15 mins. :--D :icflove:

so today i went to apple shop in some mall and took my ipad with me and compared it with ipads shown there and none of them had display problem i am having and clicked some photos ,compared them and sent them to guy who was saying every ipad has manufacturing problem and now they are replacing it again and gave me number of apple care in case its still not resolved and he is even willing to tell them that my problem is genuine and they will hand pick replacement if this one is also bad .. so cricket god maybe u can upgrade to air :hmmm: btw all retina mini there too also looked beautiful and could not really notice lack of color gamut :)