Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

What are the killer features in ios?.Btw The new osx is plain ugly.I like the blur effect in ios and its design but really what are the new things to get excited about.
iWork, Airdrop, iPhoto, iMovie are the ones I liked in IOS7. I think they are the killer apps for 5S. :two_thumbs_up:

iWork' date=' Airdrop, iPhoto, iMovie are the ones I liked in IOS7. I think they are the killer apps for 5S. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I have most of them on ipad and there are much better apps then them in App Store only And about air drop I still cannot send every type of file to every type of device ...it's not feature it's just hacks way of sharing on system which does not allows sharing

I have most of them on ipad and there are much better apps then them in App Store only And about air drop I still cannot send every type of file to every type of device ...it's not feature it's just hacks way of sharing on system which does not allows sharing
well, it's just the ios version of wifi direct, with limitations.. and being an apple product, you can't expect a sharing app for all type of devices :giggle: airdrop is a welcome addition for transferring movies or videos between an ipad and iphone.

well, it's just the ios version of wifi direct, with limitations.. and being an apple product, you can't expect a sharing app for all type of devices :giggle: airdrop is a welcome addition for transferring movies or videos between an ipad and iphone.
How it a killer feature when it's nothing more than relaxation of artificial limitation Imposed by apple itself ?

I thought ios users were ok with not sharing of data and no file system? Was it not a killer feature before ?:giggle:
Nooo.. this thing is intended for sharing between an ipad, mac and a iphone all owned by a same person. My brother mostly uses it for transfering songs or movies quickly between his mac and iphone. It doens't work on my ipad, which is old and has a different apple id. I never tried using it on other iphones/ipads though. :hmmm:

Nooo.. this thing is intended for sharing between an ipad' date=' mac and a iphone all owned by a same person. My brother mostly uses it for transfering songs or movies quickly between his mac and iphone. It doens't work on my ipad, which is old and has a different apple id. I never tried using it on other iphones/ipads though. :hmmm:[/quote'] Air drop only works on ios devices not osx atleast until now

Air drop only works on ios devices not osx atleast until now
so it's basically useless. I m yet to find another guy who has i5s :cantstop: if this is not working how does my brother transferring songs from his mac? :hmmm: time to bug him

so it's basically useless. I m yet to find another guy who has i5s :cantstop: if this is not working how does my brother transferring songs from his mac? :hmmm: time to bug him
Wifi sync? Ask him and tell me too :icflove: Btw air drop will work with older devices too like iphone 5 and some older ipads so it's not useless just like I said very limited

new iMessage (dont have to use Whatsapp), iCloud drive (dont have to rely on Dropbox), HomeKit, new Camera control with timelapse, enhanced TouchID, adding events from mail to calendar and many more features which were not present in iOS.

What are the killer features in ios?.Btw The new osx is plain ugly.I like the blur effect in ios and its design but really what are the new things to get excited about.

new iMessage (dont have to use Whatsapp)' date=' iCloud drive (dont have to rely on Dropbox), HomeKit, new Camera control with timelapse, enhanced TouchID, adding events from mail to calendar and many more features which were not present in iOS.[/quote'] What if your friend does not have iphone ? Also other platforms did long time ago most of these things Anyway what I am worried about is windows phone it's 2 years behind easily right now

Wifi sync? Ask him and tell me too :icflove: Btw air drop will work with older devices too like iphone 5 and some older ipads so it's not useless just like I said very limited
There is a paid app called "Wireless Transfer" in the itunes. :two_thumbs_up: