Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

HTC E8 is the plasticky version of HTC M8 .. might cost arnd 30k when it comes to india.. and they ditched their 4MP ultrapixel with normal 13mp camera.. lesson learned - dont try to teach technology to customer :giggle:

Amazon event where they will launch their smartphone is about to start in one hour.
amazon is notorious for offering the things very cheap and then recoup the losses thru services.. if it has rumored 3D display , expect galaxy S6 also to have it :winky:

amazon is notorious for offering the things very cheap and then recoup the losses thru services.. if it has rumored 3D display , expect galaxy S6 also to have it :winky:
Obviously. iPhone had fingerprint scanner so they copied it. HTC M8 has two cameras at the back so probably in next version they will copy it. If Amazon has 3D (which it probably will have) they will soon copy it.

G3 doesn't. Z2 is at par at best.
better camera and screen for me is tie and better battery life with lg u get lot more screen at very less increase in size and audio is 2nd only to htc one and software is much better this year :dontknow: i would have gotten this if i was in market or sony phone which is easily the best phone imo

Firefly is fantastic.
that app is too good.. if it does what it promises to do:hatsoff: Who built it? Is it an inhouse development from amazon? Another thing is the hardware was developed at Amazons Lab126

that app is too good.. if it does what it promises to do:hatsoff: Who built it? Is it an inhouse development from amazon? Another thing is the hardware was developed at Amazons Lab126
Yeah. Bezos has brilliantly leveraged Amazon's huge customer base for this...