Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

Fast bowling culture' date=' physique level , stamina in everything Australia are way infront of India. They probably already have 20 Aarons.[/quote'] and we ignore the few we have, that is the problem. Aravind who did decently well in IPL was selected for team India. Similarly, Nechim did remarkably well in CLT20 and looked best Indian fast bowler of all is not even discussed. Ironic!!
Pandey is injured. Uthappa has to prove himself in T20s first. And why exactly would Srikant be partial to Uthappa? :hmmm:
how many chance they got in last 3 years...??according to srikkanth uthappa and irfan not among top 36 contracted player list then why he selected him for just 1 t20 and irfan for just 2 odi?? They were not in 30 probable list of world cup t20 and 2011, are they that bad?? is it not politics??
VK if he continues bowling the same way he has done in last 2 ODI series,can do well in Aus too.He has shown his uselessness in death overs in ODI cricket where he has nowhere to hide but otherwise in last 2 series he has been impressive with his outswing. Before discarding him in test cricket lets see what he can do in the format and I m pretty sure he will bowl with better control than Dravid_TheWall.
There is nothing to see. he shud not be anywhere near any inetrnational t20 side.leave alone tests. the quality of someone's game is always visible and there is nothing international class about vinay's bowling...that's not the case with Pk /irfan/unadkat...comparing Pk or irfan to vinay is nonsense. vk is a waste of time and space.i wonder which einstein thinks this trundler can have a inetrnational career. mindboggling incompetence.
Pandey is injured. Uthappa has to prove himself in T20s first. And why exactly would Srikant be partial to Uthappa? :hmmm:
uthappa is an excpetional striker of the game who can win games. yes you have to be 'partial' to matchwinners, even if its potential. that's what gives eventual pay off. the best selections always comes when one relies on identifying people who can win matches,
There is nothing to see. he shud not be anywhere near any inetrnational t20 side.leave alone tests. the quality of someone's game is always visible and there is nothing international class about vinay's bowling...that's not the case with Pk /irfan/unadkat...comparing Pk or irfan to vinay is nonsense. vk is a waste of time and space.i wonder which einstein thinks this trundler can have a inetrnational career. mindboggling incompetence.
Though I am not a VK fan in limited overs cricket but still he bowls well upstart but always gets destroyed in death overs.Point is if that no swing,no seam ,no pace expert Mithun can play 4 test matches for India,then VK seems a much better bowler than that joker.