Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

well I stand corrected..Then there is hope for the Agneepath series too..:two_thumbs_up:
You are actually right. This is what Karan Johar said about his remake decision: "My decision to remake ‘Agneepath’ is purely an emotional one. And I am glad that I am as passionate about the film as my father was. I want to make this film again in memory of my father and I will make sure I get it right commercially,” Karan said at the ongoing Dubai International Film Festival, where he was invited for a panel discussion.“It was a film my father was most proud of. When we were making the film, we all believed it’s a film that would redefine our company (Dharma Productions)…It was a commercial failure and it broke my father completely. I don’t think he recovered from it ever,” the filmmaker said." Meaning, the queues that amazed me didn't matter much finally. :-( :pray: for the series :nervous:
Fast bowling culture' date=' physique level , stamina in everything Australia are way infront of India. They probably already have 20 Aarons.[/quote'] absolutely .. and its not just culture thing , they have proper coaches for fast bowlers to improve there actions just see at action of pattinson its beautiful action he can bowl at 150 w/o much stress and swing the ball at those speeds..he himself said that some one experienced told him(forgot his name) to not to bowl back of length as it will never get him wickets at test level now look at his length now he is bowling perfect lengths
I think bottom line is we do not have a good pace backup and in last 2 years we have suffered a lot due to injuries. Guys like Aaron, Yadav and others in the waiting need some time to get some experience and become consistent performers. Our bowlers from the 3-4 years back - RP, Munaf, Irfan have all regressed sadly and that is a big problem. Ishant also does not seem to be improving a lot. pretty depressing for an Indian fan. we are again going to suffer because of this. I envy England for thier pool of fast bowlers they can rotate and get consistent results
i envy Australians more england bowlers have history to shine 1 year and then fade away

Now i'm getting very nervous for our side..... Seriously what is up with so many injuries to our bowlers?? So now our second string seamers are all out of the squad and we will be fielding on of our 3rd stringers in case god forbid one of the frontliners get injured.... I'm just hoping against hope that our frontliners see this series through somehow. The wierd thing is that suddenly now RPS seems a better backup option compared to V Ko-maar and mithoooon. Or better yet, take Rahul Sharma and see what he has to offer as a tall leggie??

Now i'm getting very nervous for our side..... Seriously what is up with so many injuries to our bowlers?? So now our second string seamers are all out of the squad and we will be fielding on of our 3rd stringers in case god forbid one of the frontliners get injured.... I'm just hoping against hope that our frontliners see this series through somehow. The wierd thing is that suddenly now RPS seems a better backup option compared to V Ko-maar and mithoooon. Or better yet, take Rahul Sharma and see what he has to offer as a tall leggie??
they are making spicy green wickets... u cant play more than 1 spinner :(( they have got bowlers who can bowl at 145 plus and swing it so no chance for r.sharma
srikkanth is big politician...just to ignore pandey and uthappa' date='he is giving chance to each karnataka bowlers to show he is not partial.....irfan and uthappa selected for just 1 match whereas parthiv,vijay,rohit sharma,jadeja got continuous chances.[/quote'] Pandey is injured. Uthappa has to prove himself in T20s first. And why exactly would Srikant be partial to Uthappa? :hmmm:
who do you have in mind for the replacement?. just mindlessly spouting about trundlers gets old fast' date='the selectors hands are tied with a serious lack of talent.[/quote'] There is no lack of talent just to widen the eyes. Nechim, Gony, Dinda, even Shami bowled well. Australia too have a rookie attack, all they have is pace and these four can easily bowl in mid 80s and certainly better than Mithun right now. We are not even sure about Zak.
Talent is subjective' date=' experience and stats are not. The selectors have a job to do and are accountable. They cannot make selections out of gutfeel.[/quote'] Then why have selectors and give them 40K per year. Even board president can select a team on his own based on stats.

VK if he continues bowling the same way he has done in last 2 ODI series,can do well in Aus too.He has shown his uselessness in death overs in ODI cricket where he has nowhere to hide but otherwise in last 2 series he has been impressive with his outswing. Before discarding him in test cricket lets see what he can do in the format and I m pretty sure he will bowl with better control than Dravid_TheWall.

That wikipedia entry is trash. Agneepath was quite a blockbuster. Were you around then?
Agrneepath, blockbuster? Are you joking. It was a big flop on those days, but critically acclaimed. There are quite a few films which were flop but later became milestones, one other is Mera Naam Joker by Raj Kapoor.
VK if he continues bowling the same way he has done in last 2 ODI series,can do well in Aus too.He has shown his uselessness in death overs in ODI cricket where he has nowhere to hide but otherwise in last 2 series he has been impressive with his outswing. Before discarding him in test cricket lets see what he can do in the format and I m pretty sure he will bowl with better control than Dravid_TheWall.
i agree other than the last part like i said many times he is much better than mithun but his selection too is not justified when players like dinda are performing
they selected Cummins becuase they didnt have much chance...OZ fell from their high standards so much that they even had a Review committe.. We are not fallen to such depths and even without good bowling we maintained top ranking...so not so desperate like oz..
We do not have many choices too.:winky:
Agrneepath' date=' blockbuster? Are you joking. It was a big flop on those days, but critically acclaimed. There are quite a few films which were flop but later became milestones, one other is Mera Naam Joker by Raj Kapoor.[/quote'] :facepalm: Read post no. 161 before making any further comment :whack: