Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

I guess they know their bodies better than we do and take calls accordingly. Whenever I see Aaron' date= he doesn't seem that strong to me, and I'll not be surprised if he turns into a trundler eventually because of his body not complying. Everyone do has injuries (Nehra, despite not being fast is always in the ICU), but express pace bowlers do have a shorter life span in comparison - so most people with weak bodies would rather want to be like Vaas and Mcgrath, than trying to be a Shaun Tait and burn out. Regarding IPL, they all know they'll not get a contract/money per match if not fit. I guess VRV had no contract this year, despite being one of the fastest a few years back. Players also know that once they've lost their 'heat', there's nothing more left. No recalls, no big money, no fame. They'll have to drag the rest of their lives being moderately known insecure people looking for alternate employment. Most would rather try and find the ideal way to be fit as long as possible, and if dropping pace is one of the ways, they'll do so.
Aaron is strong that is why he can bowl 145K without much run up or rhythm.
Yes' date=' he has strength and force. But his body may not be able to cope up with the wear and tear (as it happened in Akhtar's case). [b']We'll have to wait and watch definitely, and hope that you're right and I'm wrong.
no need of that...what we predict now will happen :winky:

Ishant Declared himself in Australia..... Australia is the PLACE to go for Fast bowlers.... I felt that YAdav and Aaron and Ishant wud Suceed in this but it seems Aaron isn't going and if Zak is unfit then we get an attack of Mithun ishant and Yadav or VK yadav and Ishant ....both these combinations are very weak combination Zak yadAv and ishu is a Great Pace Attack...if it becomes Yadav aaroon n ishu its still managable but if VK or mithun bcom the third bowlers than u can be sure australia scoring 500+ and beating us badly...... Ashwin will also do well ....I pray Zak does not get unfit ....I dnt wanna VK or mithun playing

Yes' date=' he has strength and force. But his body may not be able to cope up with the wear and tear [b'](as it happened in Akhtar's case). We'll have to wait and watch definitely, and hope that you're right and I'm wrong.
no it didnt! his workload was not manged properly. u can find his many interviews on youtube and listen it from horse's mouth. he said he was overbowled at times being the only strike bowler in his team. he still had 10 year long career and was still bowling as fast as anybody.
no it didnt! his workload was not manged properly. u can find his many interviews on youtube and listen it from horse's mouth. he said he was overbowled at times being the only strike bowler in his team. he still had 10 year long career and was still bowling as fast as anybody.
how many bowlers work load a team can manage ? while some others has to do Donkey work for them
Because strike bowlers are always precious and fast bowlers are generally strike bowlers' date=' like forwards in football.[/quote'] every team manages One guy... you are asking to manage 2 phassssst bolwres in a 11 .. also when Nechim,Sahmi ahmde all comes into team we need a big management team
every team manages One guy... you are asking to manage 2 phassssst bolwres in a 11 .. also when Nechim,Sahmi ahmde all comes into team we need a big management team
No. If you will have good strike bowlers, it means they will take wickets early that is why they are strike bowlers and get teams out early means they will have to bowl less and I do not think Yadav and Aaron are injury prone. Yadav is playing well without any injury and same was with Aaron because he is still very young and at a young age it is imminent to have injuries when some one tries to bowl fast. It is not only in India. Every country faces that problem. You are talking about Aaron, even PK is having continuous injury who is a trundler, so according to your theory we should not play him too and in India, we only play 2 pacers so we can easily rotate them and keep their work load down and give them more recovery time. Injuries always happen, but what we need to do is make a big fast bowlers pool so that rotation is easy and all bowlers must be good enough to play anywhere. We have three genuine pacers right now Ishant, Yadav, Aaron as well we can bring Nechim, Shami, Shukla, Anwar Khan, etc into the setup and give them feel of the environment as well. Other than these, we have likes VK, PK, BK, Dhawal, JU, etc too who are medium pacers and bowl consistently and they are not useless as well and are handy customers. I am not counting RP, Irfan, and Munna right now. Now Aaron is out and we have Muthun who is not what we need, Vinay is okay, but if we had likes of Nechim is our setup tried, he could have easily filled the place of Mithun but he is not tried and is not even in the frame, so it is meaningless from selectors to expect this. Thought process should be wide and broad and there are many things to take into consideration before selecting a player if selectors had done that, they would have found that Mithun is of no use with the way he is bowling right now. We can be handicapped again if Zak or any of the main three gets injured and do not play and Mithun is useless then we do not have any options to consider.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2012/content/story/562055.html TA Sekar Delhi Daredevil's coach
"These fast bowler's injuries, you cannot rush, because if it recurs, then he goes back by another two months. We are playing it very safe. He is almost ready to bowl, but we want him to be mentally [prepared], because he hasn't played for a long time. Mentally also he should be match fit."