Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

I think the issue here is the thread not being opened by a MOD.Actually if this continues' date=i can open a thread for a certain tour and corner all the matches i want.Thats something that shouldnt be happening.Granting match threads should be the right of Mods.
Exactly also request some mods to not to support such threads in the name of fun :winky:

Arre bhai logo mujhe pata nahi, I just locked the thread to stop early posting. anyone who opens the match thread, discussion should start 1-2 days before. When its decided who gets the thread with lotto or First come first serve, that person can make it and it will be stickied.

Tranny saab.... this thread Not opened by Mods but by a Boy... so wont stand...thats why i had the arguments...its silly arguments still if everyone starts open a thread and decide themselves which thread they want it will create unnecessary tensions...
bro, you wouldn't be complaining if you had claimed a test instead of whining about it all along. A thread created by mods is also based on first come first serve most of the times, they have their biases and other ways of figuring things out but they usually do the right thing There is literally no difference between what Sidhoni did in this thread vs what a mod would have done in similar thread. The table in the OP would have looked exactly the same so don't complain about every tiny thing.

dumdumdigadiga - in this thread, you posted in post #10 and 12. you could have easily called for tests 2, 3, 4 instead of crying for the 1st one. I posted in #14 and claimed the 3rd test. You didn't realize that you were an outlier until after all the tests were taken while you were whining. All I have to say is, better luck next time. Again, India will continue to play many more games in the future and you sould keep an eye out for a thread like this one. I have been here for 2 years and I never got a thread either b/c it just goes so fast (usually).