'Bhagvad Gita' faces 'extremist' branding, legal ban in Russia

Sachin=GOD

By the way I wasn't questioning about what they are doing, but how gifted tools they got... The sketches you are talking about are no way superior to sketches and inventions on Wallace and Gromit. To be fair, cant they have wished and imagined to fly or swim
Yes imagination is possible. But how did they imagine the details of machines is the question. And it is in this regard that I am referring to creativity and imagination faculty of the human mind. For humans to imagine something that has no reference or relation to anything that they know of is as good as impossible. All you need to do to understand why it is so, is to try to imagine something which has no connection anything that you know of or seen or heard of or felt before. Just try it and you will know. So therefore if an ancient individual could imagine a flying object shaped in a certain way with a place for a driver to sit, with its architecture, with what material it is made of, with what clothes to wear while flying it, etc then it is more likely the ancient man has either seen it (some other civilization's plane flew over his village) or was aware of such machines. Many people think imagining things is easy. Imagination is even more harder than devising logic. Just try to imagine something new and you will know what I mean. Imagination is the hardest thing known to a human mind. You can reason things easily but it is very difficult to imagine completely new things

You can not take the cave paintings as the solid evidence for existence of high-tech stuff in ancient times. By this way - if humans become extinct today and someone 3-4000 years down the line see Hollywood movies - Independence day, Aliens, Star Wars, Star Trek....They would believe that we were doing inter galactic travels as if going on evening walk...and which is far from the truth we know. Besides, there are only couple of signs here and there.. if it was some prevalent tech, then one would see more frequent mentions, as much like other symbols that depict their daily life stuff.

You can not take the cave paintings as the solid evidence for existence of high-tech stuff in ancient times. By this way - if humans become extinct today and someone 3-4000 years down the line see Hollywood movies - Independence day, Aliens, Star Wars, Star Trek....They would believe that we were doing inter galactic travels as if going on evening walk...and which is far from the truth we know. Besides, there are only couple of signs here and there.. if it was some prevalent tech, then one would see more frequent mentions, as much like other symbols that depict their daily life stuff.
No one is taking these cave paintings as solid evidence for existence of those crafts...they are ay best corroboratory. The thing is we dont even know what they mean. It is when evidences add up pointing to something only then you have a solid theory. These hieroglyphs are just one item in a sea of evidences that trash the pyramid = tomb theory we are taught in school. And I aint jumping to the brigade that sez these hieroglyphs = aliens visited us either. All I know, as a student of history is that the pyramids were not built by any of the Egyptian pharoahs because, as I've explained in the new thread I created, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that any of the pharoahs built it whether it be first source, second source, third source, or fourth source of evidence.