Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

I have watched cricket for over 2 decades now..right from 91-92 australia series which I followed on radio..and till today..I must say, I nver ever seen the gutless bowling display ever. How difficult is to bowl at one channel, you do you stuff right, if batsman still hits you, well thats the risk he took.... I know our batting failed, but when batting is not doing well, your bowling has to do the double here. Its mother*fffkcing green pitch and still they can't put the bowl in right areas. I was able to accept 4-0 loss against England as they were superior side...But Aussies, even Kiwis beat them. Jeeeeez, My rant is over..
Our bowling has never been great historically...our best bowlers average between 28-31, which is hardly great by world standards. You look at the other countries and their best bowlers average 20-22 and ultimately its bowlers who win Test matches. We have always relied on our batsmen to save games and to put scoreboard pressure on the opposition...now that our batting has also become ****, well, that's why the 8-0 and four innings defeat in the last 5 Tests away
I must say your kanspiracies and Sree fellation are pretty entertaining on a day like this.
Entertainment ki zaroorat hai ase din par :haha: But seriously, Dhoni has pretty much given up. Unable to keep his players under control, not reigning them in when they step out of line, letting Australia dig themselves out of a hole in first 2 tests instead of tightening noose.
Sreesanth should have been selected to provide comic relief and to help Warner break Gilchrist's record.
If the Kerala Expressman was there Warner would NEVER have had it that easy. I remember KP being on 80's and Sree was bowling 140-145k making life awkward for KP in england. This despite his bad injury. He rattled KP with pace and stares. I didn't see anything like that today. All I saw was all bowlers being thrashed by Warner and Ishant sledging him about his average when he should have been concerned about his own bowling average.

How much can our TIPU Sultans of bowling hold Australia at 149 for no loss. Our bowlers averaging pretty big. Zaheer has give 44 in 7. Vinay Kumar has had a run filled test match so far after bowling just 4 overs. Sharma is looking to get that bloody wicket since ages and Umesh Yadav is still being considered the BRIGHT Prospect. Praveen Kumar meanwhile, the only deserving bowler rite now from India is sitting and enjoying the match on TV. How much will the Aussies make?? I think 450