Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

Munaf would have got hammered!! Have you not noticed even Yadav who is bowling 140-150kph is getting nothing what would happen to Munaf??! The spells they are having to bowl in this innings if Munaf did the same he would be in intensive care! Nehra also was rubbish last tour, but our batting and good bowling by Zak helps you forget that. And i never remember him swinging it both ways.

Munaf would have got hammered!! Have you not noticed even Yadav who is bowling 140-150kph is getting nothing what would happen to Munaf??! The spells they are having to bowl in this innings if Munaf did the same he would be in intensive care! Nehra also was rubbish last tour, but our batting and good bowling by Zak helps you forget that. And i never remember him swinging it both ways.
wrong, munaf would have bowled at 130-140kph but he would have bowled stump to stump, he wouldnt have given any width or bowl on the pads
:doh:
One thing I always admired about Nehra' date=' regardless of how crap he might look on field, [b']when he gets to bowl, he will run in hard and bowl his heart out. You can watch some clips of the recent matches he played, the guy littlerally runs fast and gives it all when he bowl. At field and other things he sucks I know but I would take such players over Sreesanth every day Though that said, it's easy to single out someone rite now since our bowling has sucked just now.
usko karna padta hai, nahi tou ball doosrey end pe nahi pahunchegi ;) TBH, I used to like Nehra (at least in ODIs), but he is too fragile for tests.
they would have broken down by now.
Munaf bowled a lot of ODI's for us in a row and wasn't that fragile. Also he played tests in WI. I don't think they would have broken down, that is a silly excuse. Selectors never chose these 2 guys because they didn't want to look at past players. They shouldn't have let personal bias get involved, selection should be about the present. What good is future if you lose 4-0 lol.