Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

"After Ryan Harris broke through for the well-deserved wicket of Rahul Dravid' date= Clarke chased him halfway down to fine leg to give him a pat on the back. When Umesh Yadav took his fifth wicket in the Australian innings, he collected his hat and walked away without so much as a handshake from teammates," the newspaper wrote. :yay:
That's disgraceful behaviour, if it's true. Demonstrates the kind of leadership and the team dynamics avialable. It has been a real struggle for players like UY & VA to get in the team... The egoistic, infexible and adamant behaviour. How can you forget VA not getting a single match on the tour of England and pathetic cocksucker Vinny Kumar getting matches after matches.. Serves the captain and the team right..
That's disgraceful behaviour, if it's true. Demonstrates the kind of leadership and the team dynamics avialable. It has been a real struggle for players like UY & VA to get in the team... The egoistic, infexible and adamant behaviour. How can you forget VA not getting a single match on the tour of England and pathetic cocksucker Vinny Kumar getting matches after matches.. Serves the captain and the team right..
Check the video in my last post. But hey no, carry on with the agenda, cos I am sure you checked it and ignored it. :)

When Yadav bowled that superb spell and we dismissed 10 Australian wickets for 155 after them being 214/0, I thought our batsmen would be coming out inspired and we may see a serious fight back through Sehwag's fire and Gambir's guts, it looked like this effort could change our fortune because these kind of efforts usually turn the tides, but it was not to be. Sehwag looked like he is facing a grenade not a cricket ball and one grenade certainly took took the Gambhir's head off. We rarely see Sehwag playing like this. It shows much Aussie bowlers have tormented this batting line up.

India's margins of defeat in the last seven away Tests: 196 runs 319 runs innings and 242 runs innings and 8 runs 122 runs innings and 68 runs innings and 37 runs These losers deserve all the abuse they are getting and more. The richest, most overpaid cricketers on the planet and yet their level of performance away from home would disgrace Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.

Hoping to get rid of the "Anti-DRS", glory hunting group in Indian Test team Really hoping the Indian test team gets rid of that "Anti-DRS", selfish, record chasing group of players who have made the team a laughing stock. They are not man enough to face the challanges of DRS, have deliberately removed the team from the mainstream teams and have made a fool of themselves by losing 7 tests in a row (despite securing the relative safety against DRS, giving bizzare reasons). I really hope these selfish feckers get phased out ASAP (starting from the end of the current series). Enough of their individual record chasing and glory hunting. Feck 'em..

Didn't I read somewhere that Dravid is in favour of DRS? :hmmm: Tendulkar in particular has done us no favours by being so stridently opposed to DRS. So, sadly, we might now be saying "good riddance" when he is gone. Might have to get rid of Kaptaan Clueless as well - he's against it because it's "not 100% accurate". :hysterical: