Today - India At Olympics 2012

Cricketics

they had unfair expectations on tennis our guys win doubles on ATP because top singles players rarely play doubles on the tour. In Olympics all the top guns are playing and when they play Indians don't have any chance.
Any one Top Class Doubles player like one of the two bryan brothers, Leander Paes or Daniel Nestor can be too good for any great singles tennis player. And you saw that today. Tsonga had no clue what was coming. Paes was dropping short and TSONGA couldn't get to the ball and he was like WTF. PAES PLAYED ANOTHER EXCEPTIONAL MATCH..

Any one Top Class Doubles player like one of the two bryan brothers, Leander Paes or Daniel Nestor can be too good for any great singles tennis player. And you saw that today. Tsonga had no clue what was coming. Paes was dropping short and TSONGA couldn't get to the ball and he was like WTF. PAES PLAYED ANOTHER EXCEPTIONAL MATCH..
But bryans never won gold.Like in Bejing Roger won gold pairing with an avg player beating Paes and Bhupathi there. Paes played great but come crunch time his serve was reason why we lost.He was broken. Paes has always played above his talent when playing for India both in Davis cup and Olympics that is I why have lot of respect for him.

WE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, WILL WAKE UP AGAIN IN NORTH AMERICA, IN AUSTRALIA, IN ENGLAND, IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD AND OF COURSE IN INDIA WITH THE HOPE THAT SOME OR FEW INDIAN'S REMAINING WILL SHINE ON AT THE EVENTS ON THAT NOTE I WILL PUT THIS SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW WITH MY HEART BROKEN SEEING MY IDOL LEANDER LOSE LIKE THAT. I CAN SEE WORLD NO. 1 ARCHERY PLAYER FROM INDIA LOSE IN 1ST ROUND, BUT CAN'T SEE LEANDER LOSING. LEGEND SHOOTER RONJAN SODHI IN ACTION QUALIFYING ROUND @ 9 AM GMT/4 AM EST/1:30 PM IST SHOOTER VIJAY KUMAR in qualifying round @ 10:30 am GMT/5:30 AM EST/3 PM IST BOXER JAI BHAGWAN @ 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST/6:30 PM IST Saina Nehwal's Badminton Quaterfinal @ 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST/6:30 PM IST Kashyap Parupalli Badminton Quaterfinal @ 5"02 pm GMT/NOON EST/9:30 PM IST Boxer Vijender in round of 16 @ 9:45 pm gmt/4:45 pm est/2:15 am IST Tennis Mixed Doubles Paes/Sania vs Ivanovic/Zimonjic - Time not confirmed but won't be played before 5 pm gmt/ noon est/9:#0 pm IST

But bryans never won gold.Like in Bejing Roger won gold pairing with an avg player beating Paes and Bhupathi there. Paes played great but come crunch time his serve was reason why we lost.He was broken. Paes has always played above his talent when playing for India both in Davis cup and Olympics that is I why have lot of respect for him.
I wouldn't call Wawrinka average by any stretch of imagination.

SHOOTER RONJAN SODHI IN ACTION QUALIFYING ROUND @ 9 AM GMT/4 AM EST/1:30 PM IST SHOOTER VIJAY KUMAR in qualifying round @ 10:30 am GMT/5:30 AM EST/3 PM IST BOXER JAI BHAGWAN @ 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST/6:30 PM IST Saina Nehwal's Badminton Quaterfinal @ 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST/6:30 PM IST Kashyap Parupalli Badminton Quaterfinal @ 5"02 pm GMT/NOON EST/9:30 PM IST Boxer Vijender in round of 16 @ 9:45 pm gmt/4:45 pm est/2:15 am IST Tennis Mixed Doubles Paes/Sania vs Ivanovic/Zimonjic - Time not confirmed but won't be played before 5 pm gmt/ noon est/9:#0 pm IST
Looks like another interesting day. Sodhi looks like a prospect me thinks Kashyap will be facing #1 ranked player (silver medalist from Beijing Olympics) Chong Wei Lee :fear:

WE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, WILL WAKE UP AGAIN IN NORTH AMERICA, IN AUSTRALIA, IN ENGLAND, IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD AND OF COURSE IN INDIA WITH THE HOPE THAT SOME OR FEW INDIAN'S REMAINING WILL SHINE ON AT THE EVENTS ON THAT NOTE I WILL PUT THIS SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW WITH MY HEART BROKEN SEEING MY IDOL LEANDER LOSE LIKE THAT. I CAN SEE WORLD NO. 1 ARCHERY PLAYER FROM INDIA LOSE IN 1ST ROUND, BUT CAN'T SEE LEANDER LOSING. LEGEND SHOOTER RONJAN SODHI IN ACTION QUALIFYING ROUND @ 9 AM GMT/4 AM EST/1:30 PM IST SHOOTER VIJAY KUMAR in qualifying round @ 10:30 am GMT/5:30 AM EST/3 PM IST BOXER JAI BHAGWAN @ 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST/6:30 PM IST Saina Nehwal's Badminton Quaterfinal @ 2 PM GMT/9 AM EST/6:30 PM IST Kashyap Parupalli Badminton Quaterfinal @ 5"02 pm GMT/NOON EST/9:30 PM IST Boxer Vijender in round of 16 @ 9:45 pm gmt/4:45 pm est/2:15 am IST Tennis Mixed Doubles Paes/Sania vs Ivanovic/Zimonjic - Time not confirmed but won't be played before 5 pm gmt/ noon est/9:#0 pm IST
:hatsoff:

I salute your passion for SPORTS !