A silly little poll

Gambit

A silly little poll  

1. 1.

• Walk up to the gang and confront them
    • Say something under your breath and walk on
    • Run together
    • Run, leaving the poor woman to fend for herself.

Then why are you khalee peele arguing about what is the philosophy behind fighting ? you should know better from experience!
But in karate you arent supposed to kick in the nuts. That little fcker cheated ! :hysterical:

No , i was referring to the concepts like " not fighting the battle , if you know you cant win it " I dont that applies to everything in life !
If the outcome of the fight is nothing positive and sure death/disgrace, a fight then is a tool best put away from the toolbox. and i am speaking in terms of physical fights.

But in karate you arent supposed to kick in the nuts. That little fcker cheated ! :hysterical:
True but you arnt supposed to kick in the nuts in a competition. In real life confrontation, even according to karate, anything goes for victory.

I am 99.9% sure that most of you (including me) could not even take 2-3 people let alone 10! You guys watch too many BALLwood movies:hysterical: I have been in plenty of dodgy situations and one thing I can tell you is that everything happens EXTREMELY fast! No time for calculated decisions! - People have attempted to rob me at knife point... - Local criminals set off on me thanks to jealous boyfriends... - Drug dealer and his mates going loco on me... - Desi jealous chutiy@s at uni looking for confrontation... - Racist attack by gore Ka ka batayen ham tum ka bachua:hysterical: I can go on as I have plenty of interesting stories! My motto has always been to avoid situations that could result in my pretty face getting scarred for life! The worst thing about these situations is that you could be in the middle of a busy street but it feels like you are all alone as everyone looks away. It happens so fast yet it feels like slow motion. Luckily I always got away with minor cuts and bruises. Btw I can out run most people! I don't mean in a straight line...zig zag running ka master hum hain :hysterical: Bottom line is stay away from fights! Just one punch or kick to the head can turn you into a vegetable. The scariest "fight" I have been in was against just one guy. The guy was a hardcore Thai boxer + street fighter and a very well known trouble maker. He had done plenty of prison time. He also turned one guy into a vegetable for life by jumping on his head repeatedly. He decided it was time to do me in as I was dating girls that he liked. Being attacked by a stranger is one thing but by someone you know stuff about is another. I took two solid punches to my temple area. Completely unprovoked attack. To this day I don't know how I did not fall as they really shook me up! The adrenaline kicked in and I wanted to lunge at him but something stopped me as I knew that if I did that then I would have to leave uni and move out of the city. Well actually I would have ended up in hospital as there was no way I could have beaten him. I just ran away from him LOL Next month I spent hiding away from my flat just to be safe. I got laid twice that month as a direct result of that attack :hysterical: P.S-My ear bled that night from inside :-( Good times man I tell ya! Sex drugs and music!

Guest dada_rocks

10 years back : have a close look at the hooligans so they cud be identified and then come with gang later to teach them few lessons. Today: Just ignore and walk off

Gai, one of my best friends in Bombay took on 3-4 guys ( more than 1 occasion ) It's not about the strength v/s no of people, its the balls to take on them..especially if u manage to hurt atleast one of them in the group real bad, the others get scared

It's not about the strength v/s no of people' date=' its the balls to take on them..especially if u manage to hurt atleast one of them in the group real bad, the others get scared[/quote'] Right on. If you have the ball$ you will take on people. If you dont then you would be hard pressed to take on one person let alone a crowd. Every fears getting hurt and even if someone is part of 10 person crowd and knows he would be the one taking the real hit by that other person trust me he would fear you, no matter how many person he is with. xx

Gai, one of my best friends in Bombay took on 3-4 guys ( more than 1 occasion ) It's not about the strength v/s no of people, its the balls to take on them..especially if u manage to hurt atleast one of them in the group real bad, the others get scared
Yeah I know what you mean but majority of us don't have such large and heavy ande/balls :hysterical:

Honestly what was the need for the :giggle: in the post ? Anyways, guess you have the right to put whatever you want ! :giggle:.. Freaks ! its happening to me too ! :wall:
Honestly, apo lagaoing somebody's lanka is :giggle: :tounge_smile: