vent your frustration of the past..

disclaimer: writer does not mean to insult any indian player or ex captains..:-) i am so happy and relieved to express my happiness that The Rahul Dravid is finally showing what he is capable of... he has won us many test matches with his batting..without any inspiration from others....and carved his own path in any test match....be it adelaid or west indies..pindi or england..etc etc.. all the test victories in recent times..have rahul dravid's contribution in a big way...with his batting or captaincy.. he is the first captain to win a test match in pakistan..he is the first captain to win in SA..only the second captain to win a test series in WI..only the first captain to give pakistan a white wash in ODI series..5-0 for me ... and those players who were kicked out of indian team for non performance and being passengers in the team for many years..came back in his leadership and got back their mojo to some extent... he has lead the team from the front...not left the team with the tail between the legs at the sight of grass on the pitch... he is not leading a winning team...he is leading his team to wins.. he is among the most feared and respected test batsmen in the world... he is aggressive with his field placements...in implementing plans against the oppositions... though he does not show on your face aggression..but just his stare is enough for characters like Nel to turn back quickly..instead of looking in his eyes.. india is fortunate to have him as captain to lead the team to new glories... :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: The Rahul Dravid....

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. :lmao: :lmao: ..yeah..i went there to see how is the mood and how people reacted to this win.. not surprisingly...same usual inspiration and aggresion $hit...giving all the credit to one man ...... kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi ho sakti hai.... saale kabhi nahi sudhrenge... felt like replying to them and show them the reality..but somehow controled myself and came back here to vent my frustration... :lmao: :lmao: you don't know how depressing it used to be reading those posts and watching out posts vanished in seconds... yaar gaali dene ka mann kar raha hai unko..... :help:

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. Sandeep, enjoy the wonderful win and forget about people who will probably say that Sreesanth took all these wickets because Ganguly had given him a rasgulla when he was a kid or the reason why Gavaskar and Kapil achieved greatness was because Ganguly took autographs from them as a kid.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. While you guys are at it can i at least see some apologies from ganguly-hater club.. You know who u are don't pretend like nothing happened. You have egg on our face and I can see it. :lmao: Talking oof dravid bringing Mojo in ganguly am nto buying that crap if media is to be believed he has done it despite chappel dravid sachin and hell lot of other luminaries. :hail: here is hoping log this may continue. :wtg:

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. I do believe that ganguly had to go when he did because of his consistant failure. He went out ...worked hard and cameback into the team(with some help from politicians)......but he is better than some who were failing .... He played well in this test and showed that he had worked hard on his problem areas and needs to be commended for that .I hope he continues to do well for the team and himself. As for captains inspiring.....these guys are not rookies...the fact that they are there playing for the country is an inspiration in itself.To atribute their success to some inspiration from a second person is not fair to hem.

Re: vent your frustration of the past..

While you guys are at it can i at least see some apologies from ganguly-hater club.. You know who u are don't pretend like nothing happened. You have egg on our face and I can see it. :lmao: Talking oof dravid bringing Mojo in ganguly am nto buying that crap if media is to be believed he has done it despite chappel dravid sachin and hell lot of other luminaries. :hail: here is hoping log this may continue. :wtg:
apologies for what?? I was hater of ganguly laziness and his taking things for granted attitude.. But, booting him out of the team did the trick.. same with zaheer.. he is more than consistent now.. both of them are hungrier... people like RD and SRT wont take things for granted.. they work hard even if they are scoring runs.. same cant be said for ganguly of 2004.. If veeru doesnt produce results soon enough, he needs to get booted too.. but lately he has been working hard.. he looks fitter, his fielding is better..

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. yoda....i know no one inspires any seasoned player... but just to rub salt on the injuries..as i know..himler and beedi would read this at some point of time... and they can not delete my post here..nor can they torture us with their biased and jaundiced comments... i was against ganguly at some point of time..but as long as he performs for the team..and help his team and captain in a positive way..i am fine with him.. my post was more of a mocking at the himler and co....than any serious praise for out captain... as i know this post of mine would have vanished on the previous board in record time... so it was just to express my freedom of expression....and to laugh at them...