Now this is the Limit

Rajiv

Press Trust of India Wednesday, July 18, 2007: (London): A leading UK University will confer on Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty an honorary doctorate for her outstanding contribution to cultural diversity. The Leeds Metropolitan University, by giving the doctorate to the 32-year-old star, has fulfilled its wish to honour prominent Indian personalities who contributed to India's emergence as a fast developing cinema-proud nation during its 60th year of freedom struggle, a spokesperson of the University said. The Mangalore-born Shilpa Shetty is the youngest actor from the Indian film fraternity to join the ranks of Amitabh Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and Yash Chopra who have been earlier chosen for the honour. _____________________________ Bangalore ki chori big brother me kya royi Idhar DR. bana diya

The University has just totally trivialized the doctorates it has conferred/it is going to confer from now on.Amitabh Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and Yash Chopra must all be wondering what Shilpa Shetty did to get the honor. Have to say that doing Big brother is the single biggest turning point Shilpa Shetty's life. Not only has it helped her to rake millions , but has given her international recognition. I was totally glued to big brother as it happened. I was happy Shilpa won but i liked Jermaine the most.