Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

I donno wat does he mean by most effective ????? all rounder cant be compared with a batsmen with respect to their no of wkts . If u say Kallis better in all rounding ablity. Then i would say - Ponting better captain than kallis Dravid - Can keep wickets not kallis Sachin - better batsmen than kallis So I would still hav the order - Sachin , Lara , Ponting , Dravid and Kallis

I donno wat does he mean by most effective ????? all rounder cant be compared with a batsmen with respect to their no of wkts . If u say Kallis better in all rounding ablity. Then i would say - Ponting better captain than kallis Dravid - Can keep wickets not kallis Sachin - better batsmen than kallis So I would still hav the order - Sachin , Lara , Ponting , Dravid and Kallis
this way sachin ,lara come at last lol

Sehwag Kanspiracy The security guard at the Criciinfo office(My office) has come up with a new kanspiracy theory. He said that Sehwag has been conspiring and hence under performing under MSD as he has kaptaani aspirations. He said that the pitch in sydney was as flat as it is today but he was pissing in his pants there and here he is playing freely. :haha:

completely biased he is... ashwin issue bcos he want ojha to play...then dinda ahead of all other fast bowlers... he has lost my respect since starting commentary...too much gloating about himself on air...i used to do this...i used to do that..in our time this happened...that happened...defnitely in bad taste...

Probably the best 'cricketer' in the purest form of the word in that he is a world-class batsman and a very good bowler (has lost a bit of zip recently as you would expect). Tendulkar is the better batsman, just above Ricky, but neither are as complete as Kallis. Although Ponting does add a lot of value in the field. The Ponting vs. Kallis vs. Tendulkar is ludicrous anyway. All of amongst the best we've seen, and no one is head and shoulders better than any other.
Well said

Stupid person, he didnt achieved anything in his 15yrs career, jealous of Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji, He holds personal grudge against CSK camp, Man I love pounding he got from Ponting in WC2003 Final. He will always be remembered as losing team skipper in finals whereas Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji won 2 World Cups, on route to win 3rd in 2015 (mark my words), his portfolio will be better than overrated Ponting at retirement, Ponting never managed to win any cup for Australia or KKR in T20.