Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

If these 3 ATGs have left any shame in them, they should call it the day. Two white washes in less than 1 year period, one getting clean bowled 9 out of last 12 innings and the other 2 not scoring a single 100 against 2 good bowling attacks should be enough for them to decide it.

Lol Michael Clarke has outscored SRT in just 1 innings' date=' now that puts things into perspective.[/quote'] Comparison i made is within INDIA , I accepted the fact that Aus outscored us in all posible ways. I know even Kohli may score more. but the fact I m trying to prove is Sachin is still playing well comparing with other INDIANS. He s still the bench mark for the players like to Kohli to acheive. when talking abt clarke , How many time he out scored sachin when he played a series in INDIA:hysterical:
Comparison i made is within INDIA , I accepted the fact that Aus outscored us in all posible ways. I know even Kohli may score more. but the fact I m trying to prove is Sachin is still playing well comparing with other INDIANS. He s still the bench mark for the players like to Kohli to acheive. when talking abt clarke , How many time he out scored sachin when he played a series in INDIA:hysterical:
Look man..I am still a Sachin fan,but facts are facts,SRT has to go...
If these 3 ATGs have left any shame in them' date=' they should call it the day. Two white washes in less than 1 year period, one getting clean bowled 9 out of last 12 innings and the other 2 not scoring a single 100 against 2 good bowling attacks should be enough for them to decide it.[/quote'] He scored 99 already. he has scored more number of hundreds against aus than any body else... U want him score that big hundred every time he comes to bat . Ur expectation on sachin and dravid is very high so when they fail , u blame them back.
Comparison i made is within INDIA , I accepted the fact that Aus outscored us in all posible ways. I know even Kohli may score more. but the fact I m trying to prove is Sachin is still playing well comparing with other INDIANS. He s still the bench mark for the players like to Kohli to acheive. when talking abt clarke , How many time he out scored sachin when he played a series in INDIA:hysterical:
Well it is so sad that you have to support one of the greatest batsman ever with such low standards. That in itself says everything, anyway no use talking to people who claim to be die hard fans since they more often than not they fail to see the truth.
I have come across various threads talking rubbish about sachin. Don think because of 100th 100 sachin feeling the pressure. Just to give u a stat where sachin in still the top run getter of INDIA in this series. 1. Sachin - 281 2. Kohli - 278 3. Sehwag - 198 4. Dravid - 194 5. Gambir - 191 Ashiwin surprisingly scored more number of runs ( 148 ) than Laxman ( 120 ) and Dhoni ( 102 ). All v should understood is v r playing in Australia , Condition always favours them. V all needs to agree that they outscored us in all departments. ( Losing in away pitches is not new to INDIA ). When u see sachin , He is still the top scorer of INDIA and had wonderful test run for the past two years. He came even close to that big hundred several times which would hav completed way before. Record that sachin going to acheive needs to be felt proud by all INDIANs and i don think that will be broken easily . So hat off such a player in his age against all media , maintaing is stamina and still playing to acheive. Don think coz of ur rubbish talks and threads u can throw / retire him from Cricket. Just support him to get his big hundred. He has the passion , stamina and form to continue so he will go on to acheive more milestones . hats off sachin - though u dint score that 100 so far , u hav done a good job comparing other batsmen in INDIA.:hatsoff:
:hatsoff: This is the funniest s*** I have ever read. Thanks a lot :hysterical:
+++ If any of these 3 seniors has any shame, then they will retire after this test. It's already not too late to retire.
the BCCI won't let them. i can bet that csk cheeka and co. will justify the inclusion of badwas like dravid, laxman, tendulkar by pointing to hussey and ponting... 'vaat are u tawkking bout boss, vee saw hussey and pawnting strugglin to make runs for so laang, and now they score lots of runs gainst us, so u see boss, its just bad form and dey vill return to form soon just lyk dem, how can u forgettah aaal the ranz dey have scored, fifity thousan ranz boss, vee need to patient-u, relaaaaaax boss'.