I am buying a ......

maniac

its the software..its still not that good whats baffling is that its sony's own sensor :hysterical:
Its pretty good now in Xperia ZR, still a little inferior to S4 in picture quality if you zoom it but that is very minor, far better than Nexus 4. It takes good images and it is far cheaper than S4 and better looking with same CPU as Nexus 4. :winky:

nice. :icflove: I have this feeling that the smart phone development will be stalled for a while. I don't see them going anywhere with higher ppi, which basically wouldn't be a difference in 5" phones. Sure the tablets and phablets will improve like anything, but in phones, I dont think they will go any better than the current ones.
nah..but soon form factor will change maybe phone's will become powerful enough to do all jobs ..possibilities are endless and ppi i think they will only stop when we will see just one beam of light :haha: also there are other things to improve like power efficiency of screens and color accuracy,brightness etc etc hope screen sizes stop to increase though :nervous:

nice. :icflove: I have this feeling that the smart phone development will be stalled for a while. I don't see them going anywhere with higher ppi, which basically wouldn't be a difference in 5" phones. Sure the tablets and phablets will improve like anything, but in phones, I dont think they will go any better than the current ones.
Completely agree. In the last few months the only "development" from all major manufacturers seems to be making the screen bigger and bigger without any thought as to how this could actually be inconvenient to use as a "phone".
You can get PowerGen/Anker etc. Some of their packs are highly rated by amazon customers. As always' date=' you & these days myself pay a lot more than the Americans.[/quote'] just checked - PowerGen 4400mAH is for Rs 2600 and Anker 5400mAH is for Rs 3300 in India :wall: yeah :(

Its pretty good now in Xperia ZR' date=' still a little inferior to S4 in picture quality if you zoom it but that is very minor. It takes good images and it is far cheaper than S4 and better looking with same CPU as Nexus 4. :winky:[/quote'] its good phone..but sorry nexus 4 is still better also how many pictures do u click with ur phone ? give me honest answer.. :cantstop:

nah..but soon form factor will change maybe phone's will become powerful enough to do all jobs ..possibilities are endless and ppi i think they will only stop when we will see just one beam of light :haha: also there are other things to improve like power efficiency of screens and color accuracy,brightness etc etc hope screen sizes stop to increase though :nervous:
Soon we will see foldable mobiles with flexible fiber screens rather than glass. LG had demonstrated one such display recently, though it was far away from production.

first of all twice the battery ? bullshit i have used it ..my cousin has it.. :winky: build quality? nexus feels like xperia z (the flagship ) ..again have u used it ? fragile again man its glass ofc its fragile...people who buy it know that.. pictures wise again samsung uses same sensor in s4 and takes best pictures in day light in its class same with apple but sony never optimized software properly so the picture quality sucks and is nothing to talk about.. and where did i say nexus is better at camera..its not the greatest but u make it sound like nexus has vga camera :hysterical:
I said xperia has only slightly better camera :whack: S4's camera is good, no doubts about it. But if you consider all the phones now, I like Nokia's 1020's camera then HTC One, S4 zoom and S4 at last. :--D Again, I would still say the SP's build quality is better than Nexus 4, having used it both. Build quality is not just looks but how robust the device is. I would rather worry about nexus 4 while keeping in pocket, rather than SP, I guess I can forget it after keeping in pocket. :hitler:

I said xperia has only slightly better camera :whack: S4's camera is good, no doubts about it. But if you consider all the phones now, I like Nokia's 1020's camera then HTC One, S4 zoom and S4 at last. :--D Again, I would still say the SP's build quality is better than Nexus 4, having used it both. Build quality is not just looks but how robust the device is. I would rather worry about nexus 4 while keeping in pocket, rather than SP, I guess I can forget it after keeping in pocket. :hitler:
one's camera? s4 wins easily... 1020 is best no competition there after that s4 as i dont consider s4 zoom to be a phone then iphone 5 and htc one depending on conditions

That would take a while I guess. Still android hasn't figured out a proper task manager. A phone to all the jobs is a bit far away. It's like to produce a single car which can be used as tractor, ATV, hill climber and a tank.

yeah.. but still its a big issue ..if ur advertising everything working on low specs then atleast apps in market should :P
You also need to understand the difference of low and high end. There are low end device in Android too with 512 MB ram which don't play these high end games. They advertised it but now they are also advancing. 1020 has 2 GB RAM.

That would take a while I guess. Still android hasn't figured out a proper task manager. A phone to all the jobs is a bit far away. It's like to produce a single car which can be used as tractor' date=' ATV, hill climber and a tank.[/quote'] task manager what are u talking about ? :hmmm: yeah that type of phone is far away... but they might go for something like that.. maybe in 6-7 years who knows ? :dontknow:

You also need to understand the difference of low and high end. There are low end device in Android too with 512 MB ram which don't play these high end games. They advertised it but now they are also advancing. 1020 has 2 GB RAM.
lumia 720 is mid range and most mid range androids of this year run every app easily..

one's camera? s4 wins easily... 1020 is best no competition there after that s4 as i dont consider s4 zoom to be a phone then iphone 5 and htc one depending on conditions
This is practical usage, not for photographers. Look at ZL and S4 at without flash :hysterical: http://www.gizmodo.in/gadgets/Samsungs-Galaxy-S4-Camera-Versus-the-Competition/articleshow/19867297.cms Also check this, S4 is too white balanced to make it's camera look cool. It's a gimmick. http://android.pandaapp.com/news/04062013/who_has_the_best_camera_htc_one_vs_galaxy_s_vs_xperia_z.shtml Don't bring IPhone 5 ( :hail: ) into the phony android discussion :giggle: