I am buying a ......

maniac

lumia 720 is mid range and most mid range androids of this year run every app easily..
It is because apps are made to run on different RAMs. 720 has its own apps which run on 512 mb. Android is a ROM-greedy OS and then 720's main feature is its camera and low light performance. It beats even Iphone 5 in some aspects and now iphone 5 camera sensor is also made by Sony.

This is practical usage, not for photographers. Look at ZL and S4 at without flash :hysterical: http://www.gizmodo.in/gadgets/Samsungs-Galaxy-S4-Camera-Versus-the-Competition/articleshow/19867297.cms Don't bring IPhone 5 ( :hail: ) into the phony android discussion :giggle:
lets not start trolling again :winky: btw tell me about task manager u were talking about ?

It is because apps are made to run on different RAMs. 720 has its own apps which run on 512 mb. Android is a ROM-greedy OS.
it is but who cares about that when for same price u get device which runs same apps which device like 720 cant ?

Soon we will see foldable mobiles with flexible fiber screens rather than glass. LG had demonstrated one such display recently' date=' though it was far away from production.[/quote'] been hearing about this since 2010. Its still at least 5 years away. yeah, we shouldn't bring such an overrated device in a discussion about Android.

This is practical usage, not for photographers. Look at ZL and S4 at without flash :hysterical: http://www.gizmodo.in/gadgets/Samsungs-Galaxy-S4-Camera-Versus-the-Competition/articleshow/19867297.cms Also check this, S4 is too white balanced to make it's camera look cool. It's a gimmick. http://android.pandaapp.com/news/04062013/who_has_the_best_camera_htc_one_vs_galaxy_s_vs_xperia_z.shtml Don't bring IPhone 5 ( :hail: ) into the phony android discussion :giggle:
In a word, the HTC One does good job, tho details are not enough because of its 4MP camera. But it’s fine for ordinary users. In the low-light environment, HTC One has advantages over S4 and L36H. And the S4 is also one of the best, especially on white balance and details of images. While the Sony Xperia Z is not so good compared other two. Sony needs put more efforts on software improvements.
HTC one lacks pixel density which means it will lack details.

it is but who cares about that when for same price u get device which runs same apps which device like 720 cant ?
720's main feature is its camera and low light performance. It beats even Iphone 5 in some aspects and now iphone 5 camera sensor is also made by Sony.

:finger:
you know what Apple fanboys are called... iSheep :rofl: :rofl:
I think Moto X is pretty good.
Moto X is a good concept. Its like when the original Nexus was launched - its was nowhere near being a great phone but many features showed what Google could do and since then the next versions have improved tremendously with Nexus 4 being simply awesome and providing probably the smoothest Android experience. Same with Moto X - I wouldn't want to buy this phone but many of its features are awesome (but not fully refined). I'm looking forward to a refined Moto X 2.

:finger:
tell me about task manager thingy.. this is first time im hearing about it
I think Moto X is pretty good.
moto x is good phone but its 10 mega pixel camera sucks going by all reviews and htc one was much much better in comparison

tell me about task manager thingy.. this is first time im hearing about it moto x is good phone but its 10 mega pixel camera sucks going by all reviews and htc one was much much better in comparison
havent read reviews yet, seen a few pictures and low light were really good.

btw in android services are allowed to run in back ground and u can actually control them .. and its good thing to have some real multi tasking instead of freezing apps ios 7 is actually allowing apps to run depending on usage pattern..:winky: