I am buying a ......

maniac

Just saw Note 2 and S4. S4 is what i am looking to buy now.Its urgent so cant wait for Nexus 5. Where is Holy and RKT?Comments guys. SG and Cabby your comments as well.
Nexus 5 is still far away. If you are in India, you can forget to get Nexus 5 anytime soon because Motorola is making it according to some news. S4 is the best Android phone currently in the market.

Just saw Note 2 and S4. S4 is what i am looking to buy now.Its urgent so cant wait for Nexus 5. Where is Holy and RKT?Comments guys. SG and Cabby your comments as well.
Note 3 has launched.. note 2 is now more than a year old.. I'd recommend the s4, or even better, the HTC one. I recently purchased the HTC butterfly S.. its got the BEST battery life, which matters a lot to me.. Look into it if it fits into your budget.

Note 3 has launched.. note 2 is now more than a year old.. I'd recommend the s4, or even better, the HTC one. I recently purchased the HTC butterfly S.. its got the BEST battery life, which matters a lot to me.. Look into it if it fits into your budget.
HTC one is fantastic. Only thing is behind S4 is camera department, otherwise, almost everything is as good or even better in terms of build and looks.

Get one but camera is not best tbh its not bad it easily destroys motos and last gen note 2 and s3 but s4 is much better in good light..one is better in low light I don't use camera much so its perfect phone for me Well since u were considering note 2 why not get note 3?..note series has awesome battery life :d

If you have to buy it immediately then consider between S4 & HTC One - HTC One is at par (if not better than) with S4 in all aspects apart from the camera and it looks and feels more premium.