Windows 8

b555

Windows 8? I am still using XP.. Never used Vista or 7 and now 8 is here. I am living in the computer stone age. :((
Unfortunately, you have the best one! Xp was, is and will be the best. Vista is the worst and unfortunately, I'm still stuck with that crap. Will get viruses like that! But i sued Windows 8 and it seems very confusing.

Has anyone got issues when trying to install Net.Framework?
yes. google it. Microsoft has a solution to it..
In Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012, open a Command Prompt window with administrative credentials (that is, choose Run as administrator). To install the .NET Framework 3.5 from installation media located in the D:sourcessxs directory, use the following command: DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:sourcessxs where: /Online targets the operating system you're running (instead of an offline Windows image). /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 specifies that you want to enable the .NET Framework 3.5. /All enables all parent features of the .NET Framework 3.5. /LimitAccess prevents DISM from contacting Windows Update. /Source specifies the location of the files needed to restore the feature (in this example, the D:sourcessxs directory).

Unfortunately' date=' you have the best one! Xp was, is and will be the best. Vista is the worst and unfortunately, I'm still stuck with that crap. Will get viruses like that! But i sued Windows 8 and it seems very confusing.[/quote'] It depends on one's use. W8 is a huge boon for a guy like me. Easy to use, I can set my own work place and is bloody fast. P.S : Apple's great though. :vroam: I got it :) TY!

Be careful with 8.1 upgrade if you are using remote connection to your office PC. Both Juniper and F5 didn't worked for me after 8.1 upgrade [F5 worked for a week,later it also started throwing errors] Also keep a Win 8 copy in USB , you cannot go back to Win 8 without it.