I like Nidhi Razdan...

asterix

to rub salt on your wounds.. let me keep it short n simple and just say "I have seen a movie with her @ PVR .. way before she became famous" thats more than enough information
wah ji waaaah kya baat :acute:

Alrite' date=' my aunt is her neighbor. She lives in Kailash Colony too. I have seen her a couple of times when I was in Dilli a year back. :agree:[/quote'] Yeah, if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle!! Kisko ullu bana raha hai mustachiooo? :finger:

You wish :finger: wannabe Northie :aetsch:
:((
Yeah' date=' if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle!! Kisko ullu bana raha hai mustachiooo? :finger:[/quote'] Nice gettin personal at people, your mum will be proud of you! :clap:

who is she ? that aunty anchor on ndtv ?
yep, that aunty anchor who does not know when an anchor needs to step in , when an anchor needs to lower the temper, how much time an anchor needs to give to a specific person :facepalm::facepalm:

This thread is incomplete w/o pics :D b1K4.jpgc2r6.jpgnidhirazdan00.jpgnicu.jpgbcd123607.jpg0627181740_0.jpgPDVD_143.jpgPDVD_187.jpgPDVD_191.jpgPDVD_014.jpgPDVD_111.jpgPDVD_015.jpgPDVD_018.jpgPDVD_062.jpgPDVD_112.jpgPDVD_114.jpgb1K4.jpg :aha: :aha: Pallu Hai Pallu, Pallu Ke Pichhe, Pallu Nashin Hai Pallu Nashin Ko Be-Pallu Na Kar Dun To thadkiii Mera Nam Nahin Hai Pallu Hai Pallu. :aha: :aha:
been better looking with age :omg: