CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

i felt so they asked him very easy question idiot does know why A R rehman got oscar he went for audience poll and made a fool of himself 100 % vote to jai ho song not even one person in the audience got that wrong :hysterical:
may be , organizers will be giving them list of important questions to study :--D

i felt so they asked him very easy question idiot does know why A R rehman got oscar he went for audience poll and made a fool of himself 100 % vote to jai ho song not even one person in the audience got that wrong :hysterical:
Which show is this - the Tamil KBC or The Million Pound Drop? On which channel?

may be ' date=' organizers will be giving them list of important questions to study :--D[/quote'] The celebs are given out the questions before the show starts. At times they forget the answer and the comedy starts.

Audience poll is usually fixed anyway.

Losses like these hurt more' date='will be difficult to make a comeback[/quote'] Agree we still didnt recovered from 'that' lose against :csk: still you have better chance th@n :rcb:

that is a great picture of dhoni. really cool chennai can still make it, but its a really tough fixture list: vs rajasthan @ jaipur vs delhi vs kolkata @ kolkata vs kings xi @ dharamshala looks hard, but if any team can do it, they can. mayb dilli will take it easy and rest some players, kolkata might have made it by then as well. those other two games are tough tho, cos both royals and punjab are fighting for 4th spot and will be at home

that is a great picture of dhoni. really cool chennai can still make it, but its a really tough fixture list: vs rajasthan @ jaipur vs delhi vs kolkata @ kolkata vs kings xi @ dharamshala looks hard, but if any team can do it, they can. mayb dilli will take it easy and rest some players, kolkata might have made it by then as well. those other two games are tough tho, cos both royals and punjab are fighting for 4th spot and will be at home
Again..looks like 2010 all over again :fear:

Dhoni is over-bowling Bravo imo' date=' someone like Jaddu should always bowl more than him.[/quote'] Jaddu just bowled an excellent over in the last game. But, you can never trust Jaddu in death overs. Remember the match against DC before this, White hammered him.

Jaddu just bowled an excellent over in the last game. But' date=' you can never trust Jaddu in death overs. Remember the match against DC before this, White hammered him.[/quote'] Not in the death, but he has proved to be a useful bowler, if not a batsman even for India - He bowls darts at a good pace-I agree but they would be much difficult to get away than Bravo who bowls at a gentle pace.

Not in the death' date=' but he has proved to be a useful bowler, if not a batsman even for India - He bowls darts at a good pace-I agree but they would be much difficult to get away than Bravo who bowls at a gentle pace.[/quote'] Agreed. He can bowl more till the 16th over. Not after that. But Bravo has been very economical and bowls some useful slower ones in between as well.