CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

thread doesnt matter..team matters' date=' end of day tharshing DD gives more joy than opening a thread :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I think there should be a thread dedicated to all the thread-related philosophizing by dumdum. Whenever anyone makes any comment about thread/thread-opener, dumdum jumps in with his thread-moh ko tyaag do, thread-maya se nirvana prapt kero ideology. :hehe:

I think there should be a thread dedicated to all the thread-related philosophizing by dumdum. Whenever anyone makes any comment about thread/thread-opener' date=' dumdum jumps in with his thread-moh ko tyaag do, thread-maya se nirvana prapt kero ideology. :hehe:[/quote'] i have got lot of invaluable inputs from respected posters here about thread etiquets... so just sharing them with uninitiated .. whats wrong in that :idunno: Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality ― Dalai Lama XIV

i have got lot of invaluable inputs from respected posters here about thread etiquets... so just sharing them with uninitiated .. whats wrong in that :idunno: Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality ― Dalai Lama XIV
Next time just reply with this tumblr_luhyslsPV01r317bvo1_400.gif